Dead or Alive?

***LEXXI'S POV***

Maci must have heard the commotion and she ran over. "JAI!" Maci yelled. "She even likes the new boyfriend better than me." Nash cried.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Maci yelled. "Lexxi's cheating on me with him!" Nash yelled. "This is our brother!" Maci yelled back.

Kevin and Danielle walked up holding hands. "KEVIN HELP!" I yelled. Kevin saw us and ran over. "JAI!" Kevin yelled. Kevin started trying to get him to breathe again as Maci held me.

"He'll be okay." She shushed as I cried. Danielle ran over and held me too. "Is he really your brother?" Nash asked. "Is that really Jai?" Cam asked. "Yes and yes." Maci said.

"He came back." Maci added to Cam's question. "When?" Cam started to tear up. "This morning when Lexxi and I were home alone." Maci said.

Cam started crying and Matt was comforting him even though none of them knew what was going on. "Someone call an ambulance!" Kevin yelled.

Nash took out his phone and dialed 911.

"Hello, 911 I'm at the park with my friends and girlfriend and my girlfriends's brother isn't breathing and we need an ambulance." Nash said into the phone. Nash told them the right park and hung up.

"They're on they're way." Nash said. Danielle and Maci held me as I cried and Kevin wouldn't leave Jai's side. Cam was crying in Matt's shoulder and Nash was sitting on the bench holding his head in his hands.

An ambulance pulled up and ran over to us. They took Jai up on that bed thing and pulled him into the ambulance. "Only three people can come." One said quickly. Maci Kevin and I hopped in and Danielle was driving everyone else there.

We started going and they were asking us a bunch of questions.

"What's his full name?" One asked.

"Jai Lee Jones, J. A. I. L. E. E. Jones." Kevin said. "And who are all of you to him?" Another asked. "We're his siblings." Maci said. "All of you?" Another asked. "Yes." Kevin said.

"Your names from oldest to youngest." "Jai is the oldest then it's me Kevin Thomas Jones." Kevin started. "Then Maci Ann Jones, M. A. C. I. A. N. N." Kevin said. "Then it's Lexxi Alex Jones, L. E. X. X. I." Kevin said.

"Common names spelt in unique ways, that's cool." One said. "Thanks." Maci said. When we got to the hospital they brought him into surgery right away and made us wait in the waiting room. We had to wait for Danielle and the rest of them.

Danielle and the boys ran through the doors and Danielle hugged the three of us. I started crying in Danielle's arms. This is so hard. I just got my brother back, I can't lose him again!

Danielle is really small and so am I so we sat in a chair together and she comforted me. Kevin sat in the chair next to ours and Maci sat on the floor in front of us. "It'll be okay." I tried to tell myself but then another part of me was saying that Jai was gone for good.

Danielle never let go of me which really did help me believe it or not Danielle is like my sister already. I can't wait for them to get married so she is my sister for real. She means so much to all three of us.

Soon the doctor came out. "Jai Jones?" He asked. All of us stood up. "Woah! Where's the family?" The doctor laughed. Everyone sat down expect for me Kevin Maci and Danielle.

"We're the siblings and this is my brothers fiancé." I said. "Not Jai?" He asked. "No this brother." I said pointing to Kevin. "That's fine, come along anyway dear." The doctor smiled.