Trip and Fall

***Lexxi's POV***

***Two Months Later***

We were all sitting around the cozy fire in the fireplace at Cam's house. By all I mean, me, Maci, Cam, Matt, Hayes, and Nash. Kevin and Danielle went on a date and Jai and Eleanor are planning their wedding some more considering it's only a few days away now!

It's December 23rd and we are all excited about the snow and we made snow men and all that good stuff. Maci came out of the kitchen with hot chocolate for us all. "Drink up!" She yelled handing us all a cup.

But considering it's so close to Christmas Danielle Kevin Eleanor and Jai are coming tomorrow and we're all gonna sleep over. Jai and Eleanor's wedding date is going to be December 28th. We're all excited and pumped.

"I'm gonna go to the super market and buy more marshmallows to roast." Maci said picking up her purse. "I'll come!" I yelled.

"Take good care of her." Cam said. "Cam it's cute really, but I can take care of myself." Maci said while not looking where she was going, which resulted in her tripping over a pillow and falling face down.

Us being the assholes we are bursted out laughing instead of helping Maci up. She sat up and was laughing hysterically too. I mean she was telling someone that she can take care of herself and then she trips and falls that's the funniest thing ever!

Maci smirked. "Okay Lexxi, take good care of me because obviously I can't take good care of myself." Maci laughed. Everyone laughed again and we walked out and went into the super market. Maci got small marshmallows huge ones and medium sized ones. I didn't even know that they came in sizes!

"Hey Maci, can we get this pretty please!" I asked holding up a bag of Swedish Fish. "I love those what are you talking about get three of the huge bags." Maci laughed. I smirked and threw in four. "Woah! You're getting way off track." Maci joked.

I smiled and put one back. Maci smiled and threw a pack of hot chocolate in the cart. I guess Cam was running low?

Maci has been spending a lot more time at Cam's house and with Cam and they've been together for quite a while now. If I knew any better I'd say they're getting pretty serious.

Maybe getting serious enough to get married soon? It's weird thinking about Maci getting married, it's weird to think about Cam getting married, it's even weirder to think about Cam and Maci getting married to each other.

They were like brother and sister and then they just fell for each other. Weird how things work. That's how it was with Kevin and Danielle too. With Jai and I it was more like I saw what I liked that being Nash and Jai saw what he liked, that being El and we went for it. Well, Nash went for me. I let him. It counts.

I smiled at when Nash and I first met, our first stupid little fight, the first time we kissed, the first time we sat on that swing set together and the first time he met my family. They were skeptical but they ended up loving him.

We bought our things and then went back to Cam's. Maci made more things, she made more hot chocolate, cookies, double chocolate chip muffins, brownies and other things.

We all pigged out while watching Christmas movies since that was literally all that was on when this time came around.

Maci and Cam were cuddled up together and I was cuddled up with Nash. I smiled at him and he pecked my lips quickly and then smiled a sweet little smile at me. Which made me blush.

I cuddled closer into Nash and we all just sat in our comfy places on the couch and watched the stupid little unrealistic Christmas movie.

Later the doorbell rang and Cam stood up and got it. He opened the door to reveal a snow covered depressed looking Luke Hemmings....