Jai is Dead

Get ready for strong language...

MACI'S POV***

"What the fuck do you mean?!" I yelled. "Nash. Killed. Him." Kevin gritted his teeth. "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" I screamed getting out of Kian's arms and running around the house.

I saw a white sheet on a body. "No..." I whispered. I ripped that sheet off and there laid my brothers lifeless body. "JAI!" I yelled tears rolling down my cheeks as I threw my head on top of him crying.

"Jai... No... Please be okay." I said crying. Arms ripped me off of him and then hugged me. It was Kevin I could tell by the colon. "Kevin... What are we gonna do?" I asked tears staining his shirt.

"Kill Nash." Kevin said simply. "We can't. As much as I want to, that's not what Jai would want..." I said crying. Kevin looked at me. "You're right..." Kevin said. "Where is Nash?" I asked. "He ran off after stabbing him six times." Kevin said.

"TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" I yelled as Kian and Jc pulled me off my brother. "THEN WHAT? TELL THEM OUR SISTERS EX BOYFRIEND KILLED HIM?" Kevin yelled.

"YOU MIGHT AS WELL TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH!" Maci yelled. "Maci. Just please." Kevin said sitting down and putting his head in his hands. "Kian. Please. Call an ambulance." I said tears in my eyes.

Kian took his phone out and dialed 911. He told them where to come and hung up. He told them we'd explain when they got here. Gives us time to make up something.

"Someone just got in somehow and stabbed him, we didn't have time to see him, all we saw was a black hood, he came in, stabbed him and left out the window that he broke." Kevin said.

All of it was true except we knew who it was... Nash was just lucky Lexxi still loved him. "It might have not been Nash... We didn't actually see who it was..." Lexxi said.

"The only person that knows is Jai..." Danielle said. "He didn't say anything?" Ricky asked sitting next to Lexxi. "Not one word." Dani said.

"It probably is Nash! He's had a problem with Jai from the very beginning!" I yelled. "But we explained it Maci." Kevin said calmly.

How the fuck can they all be so calm with this being the thing that's happening?!

Jai is our brother and their defending fucking Nash! Nash means nothing! Why are they all defending Nash!? Do they like him better than our own brother Jai?!

I can't even deal with this it's so messed up! "What do you guys like Nash better than Jai now?!" I screamed. "Never in a million years!" Kevin screamed. "Then why are you defending him?!" I yelled back.

"Because we don't know for sure who it was! We don't know where he went for all those years when he ran away! We don't know what enemy's he made! It could be anyone!" Kevin said.

I hate to say it but Kevin's right. We don't know anything about Jai's past... It really could be anyone. But my gut is telling me it's Nash...

Lexxi was crying even harder now. "STOP ARGUING! DON'T YOU SEE? YOU'RE GIVING WHO EVER DID THIS WHAT THEY WANT! TO TEAR THIS FAMILY APART!" Lexxi yelled.

Kevin and I looked at her like deer in headlights. God damn, she's right...

"Holy shit, you're right Lexxi..." I said. Kevin and I looked at each other. "Fuck..." Kevin said dumb founded. Danielle held Lexxi as she cried again.

Kian Ricky and Jc looked at each other like "what the fuck's going on?"... "I'll explain everything later on..." I said.

They shook their heads as an "okay.". I sat with my brother and sister and we all just held each other. The ambulance came and took Jai away.