Moving On

***Maci's POV***

"Okay so what do we do?" Jai asked. Currently it's the next day and we're all sitting around and talking about what to do, by now wherever she was going she's probably already there.

"We need to let her cool down and clear her head, she said in the note she was gonna come back when she's ready." Danielle said. "I agree with Dani." Kevin said. "You always do." Cam said smiling and chuckling.

"Because Danielle is smart and sensible." I said. "Aw thanks Mac." Danielle smiled side hugging me. I stood up. "You know Danielle is probably right. We should just let her cool off she's a smart girl." I said.

This killed me, inside and out and everyone in the room could tell I was the one taking this the worst. Nash was awful but not even close to as bad as me.

I went up to my room and laid down on my bed. I locked myself in my room. I know I should be moving on and living my life, but I miss her and I want her home so that she's safe again.

Anything can happen to her with none of us there to protect her. She can literally be killed, mom and dad are still alive what if they go after her?

They wouldn't know she ran away unless we attracted attention to it anyway, as long as we act as our normal selves, no one will think anything is going on.

That's what we have to do, this is clear, we need to move on and wait for her to be ready. I walked downstairs and saw everyone talking and frowning. "We need to move on." I said.

"You just locked yourself in your room, we know that's not what you want." Kevin said. "When I was up there I was thinking about things, things bad can go wrong and happen to her if we draw attention to the fact that she's young and she ran away." I said. "Like?" Danielle asked.

"Mom and dad aren't dead, what if they want revenge on us for getting our lives on track without them?" I asked. "They left as a way to ruin us and spite us, we were able to get through it and now look at us." I said.

"We have great lives, great jobs, great wife for Kevin, great fiancée for Jai, and amazing boyfriends for Lexxi and I." I said. "Our jobs aren't that good." Kevin said.

"Danielle is an in turn at one of the biggest clothes designing companies in California. Kevin you're at school to be a lawyer. Lexxi is focusing on her studies and so am I, on top of our studies she's working at Forever 21 and I at StarBucks." I said.

"Wait! She couldn't have gone far! What about work!?" Nash yelled. "Nash has a point." Jai smirked. "For once." Kevin laughed. "Shut up." Nash smirked and said playfully.

"C'mon." I said grabbing my keys. "Danielle, Eleanor, Matt, Hayes. You guys stay here just in case Lexxi comes back. Kevin, Jai, Nash. Come with me." I said.

Kevin and I jumped in the front seats with me driving while Jai and Nash took the back. I drove to the mall where Forever 21 was and we ran inside.

"Hey." Tiffany, Lexxi's boss smiled. Surprisingly (not) I see her in StarBucks a lot. "Did Lexxi mention anything about going anywhere?" I asked.

"No." Tiffany said while folding clothes and setting them in their correct spots. "When's her next shift?" Kevin asked. "Tomorrow at 1:30." Tiffany said. "Until what?" Jai asked. "Until 5:00 I believe." Tiffany said.

"Does she work today?" Nash asked. "She already did." Tiffany said. "What?!" We all said. "Yeah she came in at 10:00 and finished at 2:30." Tiffany said.

"Guys it's 3:04 we literally missed her by a few minutes." Jai said frowning a bit. "By thirty four minutes." Nash said.

"It's okay she works tomorrow." I said smiling at them. "Oh wait did I say tomorrow? Ugh sorry those are her hours for the day after tomorrow." Tiffany said.

"Ugh, okay thanks." I said. We walked out and got back in the car. We drove home. "Well?" Hayes asked. "She has hours the day after tomorrow for 1:30 until 5:00." Kevin said.

"She doesn't work tomorrow?" Danielle asked. "Nope." Nash said sounding disappointed. "Well until then we just have to act as if she's gone out for a while." I said. "There's nothing else we can do, and I'm not going to mope around anymore." I said.

"Maci's right." Cam said. "Bitch I know I'm right, I'm always right." I said snapping my fingers in a Z formation. "Sassy!" Cam laughed. I smiled at him.

"Leggo." Cam said grabbing mine and Hayes' arms and dragging us to the door. "Where we goin'?" Hayes asked. "Out." Cam said motioning for everyone to come. Kevin and Danielle then went upstairs to get the twins.

We all got in the car and Cam drove us to Yogurt Land. "Lexxi loved Yogurt Land!" Jai said falling to the ground and crying. Well he's gonna be the emotional wreck of this group.

"Really?" I asked looking at him. "I miss Lexxi." He frowned. "We're giving her space, until Saturday..." I smirked.

"What's Saturday?" Hayes asked. I face palmed. "The day she works the hours of 1:30 to 5:00 dumb ass." I rolled my eyes. Hayes laughed. "I know I just like to annoy you." "I can tell." I rolled my eyes at his childishness. He smiled at me.

From that I couldn't help but laugh at him. We all ate at Yogurt Land and then we went back home. Kevin tried calling Lexxi's cell phone a few times but we didn't get anything.

"I'm really worried about Lexxi." Nash said. "You have every right to be she's your girlfriend after all." I said smiling at him. "Yeah and I don't know I just never thought I could miss someone the way I miss her." Nash said looking at me sadly.

"I'm sorry Nash, things will get better, Lexxi will come home soon." I said. "I hope you're right." Nash said. "Nash c'mon, what am I?" I asked smirking. "You're always right." Nash smiled. "What? What was that? I can't hear you." I said smirking. "You're always right!" Nash said louder while laughing.

"Damn straight." I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Mac, you made me feel better." He smiled. "That's mah job!" I smiled. Nash smiled and went into the kitchen. Fat ass...

I turned on the tv and Rosalie jumped on my lap and laid on me. "Where's Aunt Lexxi?" She asked after a while of silence. "She went out on a vacation for a few days she'll be back soon." I said. "Oh okay." Rosalie smiled at me with her cute toothless smile.

I smiled back and I saw Danielle watching us while smiling out of the corner of my eye. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I picked up Rosalie and set her on the floor then stood up and patted her little head.

I walked over to Cameron. "I wanna do something, I'm bored." I said to him. "I have a date for us planned out for tomorrow." Cam said. "Tomorrow isn't now..." I said laughing.

"Yeah but we can watch movies and play stupid bored games for now." He smiled while finishing making the sandwich he was making. "Fine." I huffed.

We all played stupid bored games like Sorry Sliders, Twister, Clue, Life, and other things like that. We wanted to go outside but it was raining so all we could do was watch movies and play bored games. I hate this...

We packed all of our things into the car that we would need and went to Cam's house. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and we're hoping Lexxi will come back before Christmas. It's kind of weird that Cam is taking me out on a date on Christmas Eve but whatever I don't care.

We finally got to Cam's house and we all set up the air mattresses. "I like this house!" James yelled happily running around Cam's house with Rosalie.

"Good you'll be here for a few days." Kevin laughed at his children. "Alone?" Rosalie asked. "No, with all of us here." Danielle smiled at the little girl. "Oh okey!" She smiled happily.

It was getting late so Eleanor Danielle and I went into the kitchen and started making dinner. We were only making pasta and chicken. When we finished everyone ate and then Kevin and Danielle put the twins to bed it being way past their normal bedtime.

Only about an hour after them we all went to sleep...

_______________________

No Lexxi POV because it's a surprise where she is!