Drama it is

***LEXXI'S POV***

I walked out of our room. We have one more week until we leave the Magcon tour and go home. This sucks. We were all really upset about having to go home.

Kevin and Danielle were actually excited to go home but said they loved the experience here. Also in some Kanielle or Devin news! This is exciting! Kevin asked Maci and I to go with him to go engagement ring shopping! He's proposing to Danielle on the last full day in Hawaii!

So he only has like four days to figure everything out. The boys only have three days of shows left. Then the last full day is their first day off from the tour and it's also when Kevin will propose to Danielle. Then we have to start packing and the next day we have to finish up packing and be on the plane at 12:00

So we were all very busy sorting things out. Maci Kevin Danielle and I also have the stress of moving when we get home. Soon everything will be sorted out and perfect. In a week Kevin and Dani will be engaged and we'll be all moved into our new house. Starting over and making new memories.

I had to do an update video with Maci. Maci set up her camera and we did make my YouTube account and she's going to tell her fans to subscribe to me and then do her video with me in it.

Then we're gonna do a collab for our channels. Maci stood fixing the camera as I was fixing my hair and stuff. All of the guys were in the back sitting on the bed on their phones.

Mahogany and Danielle were sitting in the corner talking about girly things and doing their nails. Maci and I sat on the bed and she started recording.

"Hi guys! Today I'm joined with! Lexxi my sister! Go subscribe to her new YouTube account that is called Lexxi J Jones!" Maci smiled. "I'm also joined with a few dorks sitting in the back." Maci groaned.

"Say hi Lexx!" "Hello!" I smiled. "Okay so this is an update type thing and yeah!"

( M: Maci L: Lexxi C: Cam H: Hayes N: Nash K: Kevin A: all (others are not there) yeah)

M: okay! So basically if you haven't watched my other two videos I've done recently or follow me on any social media you don't know that I'm with the Magcon boys and my small family in Hawaii for the Magcon tour!

L: yeah it's fun!

M: so enthusiastic!

K: woo hoo!

M: okay... So things that will be happening this month. Finishing up the Magcon tour. Going home. Moving houses. Settling into the new house. Fixing everything for the new house.

L: we're doing a lot...

M: yes we are doing a lot of tiring things... So I will do videos as often as I can but they have to be vlogs because I've already packed and put my recording things in boxes. Those boxes are already in the new house.

K: how many things do we have in the new house?

L: not as many things as we have in the old house.

K: I think I could've figured that out for myself Lexx...

M: we have the important things in the new house.

H: ya'll are boring...

A: bye Hayes!

M: Hayes left...

L: yay!

A: *laugh*

M: so yeah this is pretty short so I don't think I'll cut much of anything out... Nothing really went wrong this also wasn't a planned video...