Marry Me?

***LEXXI'S POV***

Today is the last day of Magcon so that means we only have today and tomorrow for full days and for packing.

Tomorrow Kevin is asking Dani to marry him. Maci Kevin and I have been going out everyday looking for the perfect engagement ring.

We've looked online but have mostly gone to shops. We've been getting up early and coming back before she wakes up. It's currently 6:00 AM.

We were at a shop and Kevin and I were looking at rings while Maci was trying to make deals with the man. Kevin didn't have much money for an engagement ring but he wants to do it before we leave Hawaii.

Kevin came over to me. "What do you think of this one?" Kevin asked holding up the most beautiful ring I've ever seen! "That's amazing!" I smiled at my older brother.

"I think this is the one..." Kevin smiled. "Ask Maci what she thinks of it." I smiled. "Okay." Kevin smiled running off. I smiled and continued looking at rings. That was a perfect ring. I can see that ring sitting on Dani's left ring finger right now to be honest.

Kevin came up to me. "I think I'm getting it." Kevin smiled. "Okay let's go." I smiled walking up to the register with Kevin. He bought it and we walked home. Kevin was smiling at it the whole time and thinking about it. We have the place all set up for tomorrow. Now we wait...

We all sat around doing nothing talking, playing video games, making jokes, then of course someone suggested to okay truth or dare.

That someone was Hayes. We all agreed. "Okay Hayes start your the youngest." Carter smiled. "Don't remind me!" Hayes pouted. "But okay Lexxi truth or dare?" Hayes asked.

"Truth duh." I said laughing. "Okay how many boys have you kissed your family not counting." Hayes asked. "Two." I said. "Nash and one of the other boys I dated." I smiled.

"Uhm... Kevin Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare." Kevin smiled. "I dare you to suck on Hayes' toes for two minutes." I laughed. Kevin's eyes widened and Hayes started laughing then realized he was involved.

Then he's eyes widened. "No!" Hayes and Kevin said at the same time. "First off Hayes you have no say and Kevin if you don't then you have to do the penalty." I smirked. Whenever we play Truth or Dare we have a penalty that you have to do if you back out. This penalty is terrible and painful.

The person must sit in a bathtub in only their boxers or underwear and they have to sit in the tub with ice and water. Pretty much all of us have done it before and it's painful.

Then after you sit in there for five minutes straight if you stand up you have to do the five minutes and start over after that you have to run in your neighborhood or in a hallway with no clothes on at all.

"Okay fine Hayes take your shoe off..." Kevin said. Hayes made a weird face but took his shoe off of his foot and then took off his sock. Kevin looked at his toes and looked down.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Kevin groaned. Kevin took Hayes' toes into his mouth. "EW!" We all screamed. "Okay no your done!" I screamed. Kevin ran in the bathroom and brushed his teeth and made his mouth not taste like toes anymore.

Hayes full on took a shower to wash his toes. We were all laughing at the two boys who were worrying about that. Though that is pretty gross...

"I am never ever doing that again!" Kevin said. "Next time I'm going in the ice." Kevin said. "We'll see how big you talk later." I laughed at him. It was a while after and Nash took an ice bath. He wouldn't kiss Carter for three minutes.

Of course Maci dared him to do that. She wanted someone to take an ice bath. That was an interesting night...

***NEXT DAY***

"Wake up!" Kevin screamed in my ear. "WHAT?!" I screamed sitting up as fast as possible. He did the same to Maci and the three of us snuck off.

We finished setting up the area for the proposal. Everyone was packing while we were getting things ready. All Danielle knows is that her and Kevin have a date she doesn't know she's being proposed to though.

When we finished up we all played cards and then the time came! It was 5:00 PM!

***DANIELLE'S POV***

I started to get ready for my date tonight with Kevin. He wanted to take me out before we left Hawaii. I was actually excited for some odd reason I have a ready good feeling about this mysterious date I'm going on.

I took a quick shower and wrapped my hair in a towel. I did my make up elegant looking with golden sparklyish eye shadow with a small wing on my eyeliner. I did red lips.

I then put on a blue strapless maxi dress with a brown belt. I did my hair and had them fall in loose curls. My natural hair is tight messy curls. I did gladiator sandals that were white for shoes too.

I finished. Kevin told me to dress fancy but not too fancy so I just went with something I could wear everyday that many girls do. As simple as that!

I walked out and Kevin had on a black v-neck with black jeans. He had on his fancy shoes that he wears on special occasions. I smiled and he took my hand. "Ready to go Dani?" He asked smiling.

"Yup! How's this?" I asked. "Perfect!" Kevin smiled. Kevin and I walked out and went to the beach. It was completely empty but near the ocean was a cute table set up with a white sheet on it. With candles and it was all just so cute!

Kevin smiled and brought me over to the table. We walked over and sat down. We ate my favorite foods. "Do you like it?" Kevin asked referring to the date. "This is the best date you've ever taken me on Kevin!" I smiled at my sweet boyfriend.

"Good because this is a special one too." Kevin smiled. Oh gosh! Did I forget our anniversary? No that's in two months... I will be our one year.

I looked at him completely puzzled and that's when it happened. Kevin stood up and got down on one knee. I threw my head in my hands and began to cry tears of joy. I knew what was coming now!

"Danielle Claire Peazer, I love you with all my heart even though we haven't been dating long, we've known each other long. You mean the world to me. Would you do me the honor of letting me change your last name to Jones?" Kevin asked.

He opened a velvet red box to reveal the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen in my whole life! "Oh my gosh! Kevin! Yes! I love you so much!" I smiled getting up and hugging him.

I'm so happy I wore water proof make up tonight. Kevin put the ring on my left ring finger and it fit perfectly. "This is so amazing!" I smiled kissing Kevin's cheek. Kevin smiled and pecked my lips. I couldn't be happier in my life right now!

Everyone ran out Maci with her camera and Lexxi Maci Kevin and I went into a group hug. "Yay welcome to the family Danielle Jones!" Lexxi smirked. I giggled and hugged them.

"Yay! Oh my god guys it's official my brother is engaged!" Maci smiled into the camera. "This is all so unreal!" I smiled. I can't be happier...

***LEXXI'S POV***

Yay! Kevin and Danielle are engaged! Danielle looks stunning tonight and Kevin looks very handsome! I can't be happier for Kevin and Danielle. They get to start a new chapter of their lives together!

This is something I want to do when I get older. I'm only 16 now so for sure not know. I'm thinking when I'm 23?

This is a pretty good end to a great vacation! I just don't wanna leave...

_______________________

Woo! Two updates in one day! I'm on a roll! Anyway make sure this time you go on polyvore and look at the first set which is what Dani wore and the second set is her engagement ring!