Perfect Silence

***NASH'S POV***

I woke up cuddled with Lexxi. I smiled. This is exactly where I wanted to be. Everything is perfect. And life is amazing. I snuck out of her bed and went in her bathroom helping myself to a shower because this house has always been like my second home.

When I got out Lexxi was laying on her back with her phone in the air so she could see it. "I didn't wake you did I?" I asked. Lexxi jumped a mile and her phone fell on her face.

I couldn't contain my laughter and I bursted out laughing really hard. "You're the worst boyfriend ever!" Lexxi yelled laughing holding her nose.

Lexxi went in the bathroom and took a shower, got dressed, did her hair and make up. While she was doing all that I went downstairs to find Cam sitting on the couch flicking through channels while Mac made pancakes. I'm beginging to think that's all she can make...

I walked in smirking. "Are pancakes all you can make?" I laughed. "No! But it's the only breakfast food everyone likes." Maci stuck her tongue out at me and continued.

"I'm thinking you're lying to me." I smirked and Maci stuck her tongue out a me again. Then gave me the middle finger. "Nash, don't be flirting with my girl!" Cam smirked laughing as he took an apple from the fruit basket Maci had on the counter.

Maci smacked his hand and took the apple throwing it back in the basket and putting the basket on top of the fridge. "PANCAKES!" Maci yelled.

He rolled his eyes playfully and sat on the couch again. Maci kept making the pancakes and I sat on the couch opposite Cam's. They have three couches in their sitting room area.

Once Cam flicked through channel and found nothing he liked you connected his phone to the tv. He smirked as he put Shane Dawson's new video on. Maci zoomed in.

Fastest I've ever seen that girl move...

I laughed as she jumped on Cam and began to watch intensely. Cam smiled. "Cam go finish making the pancakes." Maci said. "Uh I would but you're kinda on top of me babe..."

"Tell that Nash person to do it then." She shushed him. Cam gave me 'the look' and I rolled my eyes walking in the kitchen. I don't even know how to cook!

I finished making them to the best of my ability and if I do say so myself, they looked pretty good. Maci walked in because the video ended and her jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

"They look... Normal..." Maci said still amazed. I laughed and handed her a plate. She sat down with Cam and they began to eat and Lex came down.

I smiled kissed her and gave her a plate. We all ate and soon Kevin Danielle James and Rosalie came down and ate.

Kevin and Danielle announced that them and the twins were going away for a family vacation to Texas to see Danielle's aunt uncle and cousins.

They were leaving today at 5:00 and it's currently 11:05. They began packing and we all helped them and Mac and Lexxi took the twins to the park.

***LEXXI'S POV***

While Cameron and Nash helped Kevin and Danielle pack Maci and I took the twins to the park so they wouldn't be around their stressed parents.

Maci was pushing James on the swing and I Rosalie. Soon Rosy jumped off and ran to the slide her brother soon following her actions.

Mac and I ran after them and Mac caught them while when they got off I chased them. James went down first and he started running as I chased him.