Surprise Surprise

Wow I can't believe it's already been ten chapters...

***LEXXI'S POV***

The ShayTards were standing in the door way. I dropped on my knees and began to cry tears of joy. Maci ran to my side and helped me up and walked me over to them.

I walked over and hugged them all. I was ready to die! The ShayTards were right there. In front of me. Hugging me. This was like my life goal!

Shay hugged me and told me I was beautiful. Collette smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug. "Oh you're so pretty!" She smiled hugging me tight. Gavin ran up to me and hugged me. "Hi Lexxi! We've heard so much about you!" He smiled sweetly.

"Aw." I smiled hugging him tight. Avia came up to me and hugged me as well. "Will you draw and play dress up with me?" Avia asked as Emmi shook her head agreeing with her sister.

"Of course!" I smiled. "Will you penny board with me?" Gavin asked. "Of course!" I laughed. Brock came right into my arms and fell asleep.

"Aw!" I cooed looking at the little boy asleep in my arms. Collette was holding Daxton. Daxton was wide awake and looking around. I smiled at him who had his eyes set on me in general.

Daxton reached his tiny arms out for me and made baby noises. Already Brock was out of my arms and wide awake running around aimlessly.

Collette handed me Daxton. "Hi little guy." I cooed at the baby. He smiled and made more baby noises as if he was telling me a story about something. It was so cute and all these kids loved me which is so surreal.

"So how long have you been watching our videos?" Shay asks. "I was your sixteenth subscriber." I smiled. "Wow!" Collette said. I took out the picture I took with my camera at the time and showed them.

"Wow!" Shay and Collette said at the same time this time. I smiled and laughed. "Why's it so surprising?" I asked. "It's so surreal. I didn't think one of our very first ever subscribers would ever still be watching. Besides family of course. This is insane!" Collette smiled taking the picture I printed out years ago.

I blew it up after taking the picture when I was young. Something inside of me knew they were going to be big and be huge YouTubers.

I just loved them from the first ever video I watched. Nash smiled wrapping his arms around me. "This is so amazing!" I smiled as Nash kissed my cheek. "What my kisses? I know." Nash smirked laughing.

"No having the ShayTards here." I said waving him off. Nash pouted. "I still love you!" I called over to Nash. "You better!" Nash smirked at me and laughed.

"You two are cute together!" Shay laughed. "Thanks." I giggled. I talked with them and everybody else all day. But of course the kids had to be to bed at there bed time so they left and went to the hotel. Nash was on Cam's back running through the house.

"Oh god!" I said looking at the sight. Matt and Maci were talking and laughing. Oh... I think Maci MIGHT have a crush...

Hayes was talking to Jack and Jack. Both Jack's at one time. I laughed when I saw them all take out their phone to do a weird vine together. Maci told them they had to do it where nobody would know it was our house because we don't want to start any rumors with anything.

The fans have no clue about Nash and I being together. "I wanna do a YouTube collab with you Maci!" Cam whined. "Fine, as long as you shut up!" Maci groaned.

He was annoying her all night for a YouTube collab. Maci and Cam set up her camera and prepared themselves to make the video. Cam was fixing Maci's hair and Maci was fixing Cam's hair so it went by faster.