in & out of My Life

***LEXXI'S POV***

I woke up on the couch next to Maci we slept together on the couch and Kevin slept on the floor next to the couch holding mine and Maci's small hands in his huge hand.

Kevin might act childish, but when needed he is very tough and strong and... Well... A man... That sounded mean... Sorry Kevin, I love you but it's true.

I saw my hand was still intertwined with Kevin and Maci's. I missed having this. A family I could rely on. When I turned 15 Kevin and Maci kind of just thought I didn't need anyone. That's far from the truth. I need them more than Lindsay Lohan gets put in jail.

That was mean... Oh well the Lexxi doesn't fall too far from the Maci apparently...

I slowly took my hand out of Kevin's and slowly took Maci's arm off of me. I got up and made my brother and sister breakfast.

I checked my phone.

Nash: Hey Lexxi, wanna hang out later today? I've been busy babysitting Hayes and Skylynn. But my mom's back now and I missed hanging out with you. :)

Lexxi: Um I don't know if that's such a good idea Nash. I'm kind of dealing with family issues right now and my brother and sister need me, and I need them.

Nash: What's been going on Lexxi you can tell me

Lexxi: I wouldn't want to tell somebody that just keeps on coming in and out of my life

Nash: I told you why. I really like you and want to hang out with you some more...

Lexxi: I have an hour now and that's it... Meet me at the park

Nash: Okay :)

I got ready making sure I was quiet as to not wake up my brother and sister.

I penny boarded to the park and when I got there I saw Nash sitting on his phone. "Hey." I said sitting down next to him.

"I hope you don't mind I had to bring Hayes and Sky but Hayes is taking care of Sky on the slide right now." Nash said.

"I don't mind." I said. "Okay good so anyway, what happened?" Nash asked.

"My mom and dad abandoned us. Me my brother and my sister. Their gone, for good." I said looking down.

"Oh my gosh Lexxi I'm so sorry." Nash said.

"It's fine, it's not your fault they left. Unless their's something you want to tell me..." I giggled a little. Nash smiled. "I have nothing to tell you."

I smiled I felt alive for the first time in a really long time... It just felt right when I was with Nash. It felt natural. Like this is where I'm supposed to be.

"Lexxi..." Nash said.

I looked up and Nash kissed me.

Nash Grier kissed me.

Nash Grier from vine, and YouTube and magcon. Kissed. Me.

Nash. Grier. Kissed. Lexxi. Jones. AKA. Me.

Nash Grier + Lexxi Jones...

It's a thing now. We are now Nexxi or Lash...