Long Road Ahead

***Lexxi's POV***

I woke up and Nash wasn't in bed with me. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed in a superman sweater and a blue pair of skinny jeans. I didn't bother with shoes I just put on socks.

I went downstairs and saw everyone down there. But all the boys looked so hung over. Maci walked down and smirked.

"MORNING!" Maci yelled making them all groan and hold their heads causing us girls to laugh. "It's not funny I'm dying!" Kevin groaned.

"First of all, you're not dying, you're just hung over. Second of all, it's your fault you drank too much." Danielle said leaning on the counter with her cup of tea. Kevin frowned.

Maci started making bacon and eggs and the boys had to leave the room because the smell of food made them want to throw up. After we ate we say down and watched a movie.

After two or more hours the boys went to take naps and the girls and the kids and I watched a movie called Charlie St. Cloud. It was really sad.

After the movie ended the boys felt a little bit better and they took some Tylenol after that they felt completely fine.

Then we watched another movie. The Hunger Games.

You'd think we have professional things to do, nope! Maci decided she would go back to college when she felt she needed to. She decided to focus on Cam and YouTube instead.

I still plan on working at Forever 21 but I did sign up for a modeling agency. Eleanor is still a model and in her last year of college. Danielle is still dancing but she's focused more on Kevin and the twins.

Kevin is in his last year of college for being a lawyer but he's currently working at Burger King until he can finally get a lawyer position. Obviously Danielle is making more money than him at the moment.

Jai is a YouTuber now so we have two full time YouTubers in the family but I do YouTube sometimes. People keep asking me to be a full time YouTuber but I'm too focused on getting into a college. I get home from work, study, and do head shots for the modeling internship, if I even get it. Hopefully...

After the movie finished I went up to the room and put my phone on the charger. I sat on the bed reading some weird book about incest that was recommended to me by a fan on twitter. So basically never asking for book recommendations on Twitter again...

My phone started ringing with an unknown number. I clicked the green button and pressed the blue iPhone 5c to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hello, is this Alexis Jones?" A woman asked over the other line. "Yes, who's this?" I asked. "This is the California CTS Modeling Agency." The woman said (Idk if this is real I made it up).

Oh my god!

"Okay." I smirked. "We would like to make an appointment with you tomorrow, would 4:30 PM work for you?" She asked. "Yes." I said. I don't know if I have work but this is much more important than work. This could be new work that pays more.

"Great! Mrs. Adderson will see you at 4:30 PM tomorrow. When you walk up to the desk say "Alexis Jones 4:30 PM with Mrs. Adderson." and you'll get in no problem." She said.

"Okay thank you so much!" I smiled. "Anytime." She said. I hung up and ran downstairs. "GUYS!" I yelled.

"What?" They all asked looking concerned. "CTS called me and the founder Mrs. Adderson wants to meet with me!" I yelled and jumped up and down.

"Lex! That's great!" Maci smiled and hugged me. Everyone hugged me and I was so excited that I laid in bed at 8:00 but didn't actually go to bed until 11:00.

£££Next Day£££

I woke up at 6:30 AM and took a shower and put on my black spaghetti strapped shirt and then put my black and white flannel over it with blue skinny jeans and black Dock Martins.

I put on my name tag thing and went to work because I was supposed to start my shift at 7:30. I was working until 12:00 thank god so I didn't have to call out or leave early for the meeting with Mrs. Adderson.

I worked my ass off until 12:00 and then I clocked out and went home. I cleaned the entire house and it was 2:57 when I finally finished cleaning.

I decided my outfit would be fine for the meeting as long as I put on a stylish necklace and a few more bracelets. Prettier ones than the string shit ones to cover my scars. Then I left.

I'd rather be hours early than one minute late. When I got there it was 3:48, it was a pretty long drive but a worth it one. "I'm Alexis Jones and I have a meeting with Mrs. Adderson at 4:30." I smiled at her.

"Sit there and I'll call you over when Mrs. Adderson is done with Lia Shepard." Shit. Lia Shepard was the girl competing against me for the one open spot.

I sat down and played with the apps on my phone while I waited. Lia walked out with a smug look on her face. That could only mean one thing...

I didn't get in...

Just thinking that made my heart sink. "Alexis Jones." A woman said and I stood up and dragged my feet to the door of Mrs. Adderson's office.

I walked in and there she sat in her huge chair. She looked up from her paper work and she smiled. "Alexis, take a seat!" She smiled cheerfully.

I sat down and looked at her waiting for the awful news that I knew would spill out of her mouth at any moment.

"Alexis, I must say I am very happy with your head shots, however you would be one of the youngest interns. But putting that aside, you're the right girl for this position, welcome into California CTS Modeling Agency as our new head model." She smiled.

"AHH! Thank you so much I swear you won't regret it!" I yelled and hugged her. "I know I won't." She smiled. "See you next week Tuesday at 7:30 AM." She said and waved me off.

I left and drove home. I told everyone the good news and Nash said he wanted to take me on a date for how amazing it was. I smiled and accepted.

Maci said this is a special date because of my accomplishment so she helped me get ready. I was going to wear this spaghetti strap dress that was white and then turned light blue when it hit my belly button.

Then I put on white sandals with golden bows. I curled my hair and then put on my superman ring and a black and gold ring. Maci let me borrow her triple arrow necklace that she loves. Maci did my make up which she did white eyeshadow with a thick black cat eye, then mascara, red lipstick and clear lipgloss to make my lips sparkle a little bit.

We were done and I have to say, I look hot!

Nash and I got in the car and he drove to our favorite beach. We sat on the sand listening to the relaxing waves crashing on shore.

"Lexxi, I love you more than anything in the world." Nash smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Nash I love you more than anything in the world." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No but... You mean everything to me I don't know what I would do without you. My life would be a complete mess and everything would be... Weird... You make me a better person every second I'm with you and for that I'm forever grateful. Alexis Alex Jones I never want to lose you. Will you marry me?" Nash asked.

My mouth dropped wide open.

What do I say!?

I mean don't get me wrong I wanna say yes more than anything but my modeling career is finally taking off, I'm ready to go to college, I'm gonna add planning a wedding onto all of that?

"Nash.... Yes!" I yelled.

_______________________

Boom! That's it! This book is finished! There will be a prologue but I'm still not 100% sure if there will be a sequel! Loves yah bye!