« Ep. 1 »

"The uniforms are tight.." You let out a heavy sigh, fixing your outfit that was a gray pencil skirt, that reached your thighs, along with a canary dark yellow sweater vest with a white long sleeved button up and a blue tie.

You grabbed your bag and made sure the proper items were inside it before having your driver take you to school in your limo.

You honestly didn't like causing a commotion, which the limo, unfortunately did. The driver got out and opened the door for you, and with a word of gratitude, he bowed and left.

You saw people give stares in awe, their mouth wide opened as you walked past them, holding your bag with a tight grip and went past the school gates silently.

As you went in, you passed by a tall black haired male with broad shoulders and smooth like skin that was almost angelic. "Well, He sure sticks out more than the rest." You thought as you gave him a quick glance, since everyone seemed to be watching him if they weren't at her.

The male had turned to you, blushing a bit shyly. You gave a small smile and a simple wave to him before walking inside and to the office.

•••••••••

"The Fashion and Clothing Design?.." You questioned to no one in particular as you walked around to find it. You huffed slightly, walking for a bit now and let out a breath of relief when you finally found the sign and stood next to the same male as before.

He didn't seem to notice your presence, since he was quite nervous, with sweaty palms and tapping his foot repeatedly.

After a few minutes, there were whispers as a big voice spoke. "Come on in."

The male walked in and then you did, putting you hands behind your back as you gave a small smile to your classmates, everyone being silent as they stared in shock, mouths opened and eyes wide.

"Meet our transfer students. Please, introduce yourselves." The teacher spoke and the male was first to go. "My name's Daniel Park..." With a soft tone, the male introduced himself, feeling anxious as he looked the other way.

"I'm Y/n L/n." You gave a simple wave to go along with your small bow and smile.

The students stared in awe, clasping their hands together while others stayed silent, mentally glaring at either you or the boy named Daniel, being wary of them.

Then someone had shouted.

"Ah, aren't you The Y/n L/n!? All time famous model?!?" That caused a stir in the classroom.

"No way, the Y/n L/n?!?"

"Oh my gosh, she is!"

"She's my idol! All those beautiful curves."

"Think she's single?"

"Ah, she's hotter in person!"

Daniel glanced at the female beside him, not having heard of her before as he stared at her, a bit interested.

Zack stared at the girl in awe, surprised as well to have seen her yesterday then meeting her at school, but then scoffed, turning to Mira.

Mira had a smile, a look of awe on her facial features as she stared at her idol that was up front. She had based her looks and outfit designs from Y/n, thinking she was so cool.

A silent soul at the window seat who was staring out the window, turned to the female that everyone was talking about and stared at her. Jay thought she looked familiar, before shrugging it off.

You gave a better smile, wanting to be kind to them. You didn't expect them to recognize you, but then again, this was also to be expected, since you were a famous model of a rich and well known family.

"That's enough!" The teacher scolded and the class became silent.

"Now, Mister Park, feel free to sit there." The teacher pointed to a seat. "And Miss L/n, sit over there." He pointed to an empty seat beside a blonde male that had hair covering his eyes, who was looking outside.

You nodded and brushed past the others and Daniel, before sitting down at the seat and sighed, staying silent as you felt stares.

"Alright, let the class begin."

•••••

And so, with that, this concludes the first chapter of my Lookism x Reader. I'm probably gonna suck at this, and I might change the title since I couldn't think of anything.