» Ep. 19 «

» This is more of a side chapter, where you learn more about yourself in this. In the future, I might make more chapters like this, as well as some side chapters that has more interactions with the others to get better relationships.

In this one, you're gonna get closer to Jay, and learn more about yourself.

Also, just for future reference, who do you guys want Y/n or you to have more interactions with, to get closer? «

»«»«»«»«

You sighed, laying on your bed as your phone started ringing. "Who calls early in the morning?.." Rubbing your eyes, you sat up and picked up your phone, answering the call.

"Hello?.." You tiredly spoke, sighing as you slowly stood up. » "Apologies, my dear. Did we wake you?" « You mentally sighed when you heard who it was, knowing their apology was false.

"Not at all." You knew your mother didn't like it when you lied but you didn't need her yelling at you. » "Good, I expect you to wake up early. You can always get your beauty sleep at night." «

You didn't answer as you started to get dressed, and since it wasn't a school day, you got dressed in something casual.

» "Anyways, I've called to discuss about the business deal. I was told that you had met the second son of the man we were making trying to make the deal successful with. Do you know what this means?" «

"What does it mean?" You were a bit confused and curious, as you put the call on speaker and started changing into black skinny ripped jeans, black tank top and a off-the-shoulder white shirt.

» "It means, you must get closer to the male, so it raises the chances of the deal being successful! He may even be your lover. It is about time that you find someone." «

You only sighed, knowing she was gonna make you fall in love with the male, if it allowed her and your father to be able to profit off you and become prosperous.

"Mother..I don't even know who the male is. I didn't realize I had met them. I don't know the name of the dealer, since you never discuss the topics with me, and only tell me what to do." You say, and your mother sighed.

» "Yes, I understand that. Right, well their son is a blonde, and his name is Jay Hong." «

You were a bit shocked, not expecting it to be the most quietest male in school. "Ah, Jay?!"

» "Hm, I reckon you know that man?" « Your Mother hummed, a hidden smile on her face, which you couldn't see.

You rolled your eyes slightly and sighed. "Yes..I didn't expect it to be him.." You picked up the phone and took your wallet before deciding to head out.

» "Whatever. I want you to hang out more with him. I also saw he was handsome, so get closer to him." «

You didn't say anything about her last comment and just sighed more as you quietly responded. "Yes mother.." You took the chance to end the call and put the cellphone away and left your room.

You headed to the main doors and sighed, leaving the penthouse apartment as you thought on how to hang with Jay, without seeming awkward before deciding to get him a gift to thank him.

"Being rich and all, and having a CEO as a father, what would he want?.." You had trouble thinking, walking around as you hit several stores.

You've never been to Korea, so the walking around made it a good experience as you went to several places, in awe at everything.