» Ep. 18 «

You let out a breath, setting the duffel bags inside his home. "Wow..your house is huge.." Sure, your house was big, but his was even bigger.

You looked around and sighed, can't help but think that Jay looked too familiar, especially his last name, Hong.

You didn't want to be a snoop, so you stopped and stared at Jay before smiling. "Thanks a lot and I know we said we would share the gift to Daniel, but don't you want me to help?"

Jay shook his head and had a small smile. "Fine. Anyways, in return, here." You reached into your pocket and grabbed out your wallet, it being the same design as the ones that Jay has sometimes and he furrowed his eyebrows slightly, wondering why the stitch of the brand name looked familiar.

It was your last name. A relative of yours was a designer and had designed a couple out clothes that you modeled in, and designed bags, wallets and purses.

Jay was surprised when he finally realized who you were, and why you looked familiar.

You moved to South Korea, because your family had made a business deal plan with someone of South Korea, and unknown to you, that someone was Jay's father, meaning, in the future, you would be seeing more of Jay, since if the deal was a success, there would be several interaction meetings.

You pulled out some cash, it being a total 2 million won. "This is to pay for everything, and a little bit of interest, for helping me." You gave a smile as you sighed. "Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow." You say, leaving his home as you walked home silently.

Jay stared at your frame as you left, a smile on his face as he realized what was gonna happen and prayed the deal would be successful.

•••••••

"Daniel, happy birthday!" You hummed, smiling brightly as you walked with him after school. Daniel just blushed a bit and smiled. "Y/n, you told me a few times already."

You wanted to dress nice, so you wore a light black dress and black flats, your hair tied up and curled, or if it's short, it being curled just a bit and held by clips.

"So? Birthdays are special." You say, laughing a bit. You were just happy since you never actually celebrated your birthday.

Daniel had several thoughts and plans to do on his birthday for the rest of the day, all of them included you. He thought your outfit was beautiful, you looking extremely beautiful and stunning in it.

"Maybe she'll sleep over...or cuddle with me..or watch a movie....or maybe she'll kiss me.." He blushed more just thinking about it, knowing he had feelings for you.

"Thank you.." Daniel smiled as he walked home, and you were with him when Jay suddenly showed up, carrying a duffel bag.

You and Jay also planned to meet near Daniel's home, so Jay didn't have to go very far with the duffel bags.

"Jay? What are you doing here? Live around here?" Daniel had a big smile, glad to see Jay until Jay dropped a blue and yellow duffel bag, and a card on it.

"You're giving me this? It's all clothes!" Jay only nodded as Daniel freaked.

"Oh, it's all clothes that you're throwing out anyway? If it doesn't fit, just toss it? They're cheap?" Daniel asked and you only sighed, smiling at them both as Jay nodded.

Daniel smiled in appreciation, a bit shy and sheepish. "Thanks..I'll definitely wear them."

Jay smiled at him and glanced at you with a smile, making you smile back as he walked away, and you saw the tons of other duffel bags.

"Oh, Jay, when's your-?" Daniel turned and saw Jay disappear and was confused but smiled, sighing as he picked up all the bags with the help of you and you both brought it in.

"I can't believe Jay bought all this.." Daniel mumbled, unbelievably. You chuckled as you set the bags down. "This also came from me. Jay helped me pick out some of the clothes."

Daniel smiled more, but it also faltered when he realized you hung with Jay but brushed it off, smiling. "Thank you..very much." He blushed a bit as he thanked you.

••••••••••

You walked home and sighed, going into your home and went to your room, a bit surprised seeing a pink duffel bag by your bed. "Um, who brought this?.." You mumbled and a maid who walked by heard you. "Oh, Miss L/n. A blonde male came and brought it earlier. He didn't say anything but the card said it was for you." She informed and left.

You furrowed your eyebrows and went over, opening it and seeing some clothes and jewelry, along with 2 million won. You widened your eyes a bit as you found the card and stared at it.

"Thank you Y/n"

There was nothing else as you stared at the items in shock, as you then smiled a bit, sighing. "Thank you, Jay.."

••••••

Jay laid on his bed as he thought of you, your smile at him as he let out a inaudible sigh, looking at the scraps of paper on the floor that he would clean later.

"Hey Y/n, I wanted to-"
"To: Y/n, Y/n I want to-"
"Y/n, maybe we can-"
"Thanks for the help-"
"Could we shop together ag-"

Jay closed his eyes and fell asleep, sighing.

•••••••••

The next day in school, everyone's jaws dropped as they watched Daniel walk in with high quality and one of the best brand outfits, and you walk in with the most expensive and beautiful jewelry they could imagine.

"Hey Zack." Both you and Daniel smiled at him as Zack was speechless, and then blushed a bit at you.

Zoe saw you two and gasped, giving a lovesick sigh at Daniel. "Y/n, Daniel, you both look amazing!"

"Hey Daniel, where'd you get that vintage wallet?"

Daniel glanced at his wallet and smiled a bit. "Oh this. This has no brand. Last year, my mom gave it to me."

"Wow, Daniel is so frugal."
"He uses things forever!"
"How cool!"

Jay sat in his seat and turned to Jay and tried thanking him but Daniel noticed that he wasn't hearing him and just shrugged, a big smile on his face as Jay hid a smile of his own, You sitting beside him with your bracelets, earrings and necklace on.

You knew Jay didn't like talking so you grabbed a small piece of paper and smiled, writing the note down.

"Thank you very much, Jay. I appreciate it a lot." You slid it in front of him and smiled, sighing a bit.

He glanced at you before glancing at it and read it before smiling a bit, blushing faintly.