» Vasco's Date : Four «

» should I have just put the whole date in a long ass chapter? I didn't think people would be able to read though if it was so long.

» So I'm really just making random things for this book now, and just doing my own personal chapters so I have more motivation to do it and work on the book. Otherwise, if I go by the storyline, I'm kind of just bored of it since there's several books like that.

This book may really just turn out to be a oneshots book now maybe? Or just a book filled with my own storyline and such. I don't know yet.

» Also, would you guys say that I'm a good writer for my age? Like, I'm pretty young and I think my writing is fairly almost professional like?..

» Also, I've been so moody these past days. I'm sleeping earlier than usual and staying up at night, my body is weak and sore and I'm easily annoyed. Like the littlest thing pissed me off.

And these girls at my school are so fucking rude and retarded, and I'm just like, how can someone like you exist in this world? You should maybe, oh I don't know, Jump off a bridge and give this world a reason to be happy for once.

Sorry..moody and pissy right now. ^

»«»«

You were able to convince Vasco to let you help pay but even if he had said no, Vasco didn't have enough to pay for the whole meal so you did, which you didn't mind since you were one of the richest people.

Vasco felt bad but decided to make up for it as he you guys started leaving the cafe. You rubbed your arms slightly and relaxed when the sun started shining a bit even if it was still cloudy.

You glanced around, seeing yourselves in the park again and smiled at Vasco a bit before turning to the little pathway on the ground.

Vasco then heard the familiar sound of an ice cream truck driving by and heard little children's screams of cheery excitement.

You looked around and saw the truck and a couple of kids running over with their parents and smiled at them. "Vasco, lets go get some ice cream." You hummed and pointed over.

Vasco suddenly got a look of excitement as well, a shining glint in his eyes as he grinned like a little child. "Yeah!" He agreed as he began jogging over and you chuckled a bit, walking over as well.

After a couple of kids got their ice cream, you and Vasco both got yours, with you getting [ Ice Cream ] and him getting a simple Oreo ice cream cone.

You and Vasco had started walking, both of your starting to peel your ice cream wrapper a bit to eat it when a little kid started crying near you both.

You glanced over and gave a small pitiful expression, rushing over and crouched down to them. "Hey, what's wrong?" You asked softly and the kid spoke through his tears. "I-I wanted the Oreo Ice Cream, But they ran out!"

Vasco glanced to the ice cream in his hand and figured he had the very last one in stock and smiled, starting to open the wrapper all the way and handed it to him. "I'm sorry, kid. I must've taken the last one. But here."

The kid gasped and looked up at the man before wiping his tears and smiling, grabbing the ice cream. "Thank you, Mister!" He cheered and gave a hug to Vasco before running off to his mother, showing it to her but she didn't care, too focused on her phone.

You watched Vasco interact with the kid and smiled to yourself, liking how Vasco was always so sweet for little kids and bullied kids.

You then realized that Vasco didn't have an ice cream anymore and thought maybe you should buy another one, but the truck started leaving already and you glanced to the ice cream in your hand and smiled.

Vasco stood up and watched the kid before letting out a soft sigh and turned around to you but was immediately faced with you holding out your ice cream.

"Wanna share?"

»«»«

And so, both of you had shared the ice cream, each taking turns doing so as Vasco blushed a bit from the thought while you seemed to just enjoy the ice cream with him.

Meanwhile, as you guys ate ice cream and walked together, talking about random topics, a group of males were angered and muttering their thoughts in pure hatred and jealousy.

You didn't seem to notice them as you walked around the city, passing several people and a couple shops and finally finished the ice cream and tossed away the trash.

Vasco was talking with you about his favorite toy company and how he had their toys from when he was a child, that he didn't notice you had stopped partway of their walk to look at something.

You were staring at a display window, thinking the little items on display were adorable and looked nice.

Vasco saw you a block behind him and began walking back and saw you walk inside the store and he deadpanned before jogging and hurrying over before entering the store as well.

"Y/n, that's really dangerous, you should be more careful when going off by yourself." Vasco says, looking around and walked over before he was suddenly handed a little stuffed bear holding a heart pillow. It was a cuddly white bear, with the heart being a light pink with the words bolded in black, 'You're Sweet!' Across it.

Vasco stared at the bear a bit before his cheeks turned pink. "F-For me?" He asked, surprised as he grabbed the bear from your hands.

"Of course!" You giggled and smiled brightly at him. "I wanted to give you something for being so kind to me." You hummed before grabbing the bear to pay for it.

"I'll pay for this so you-" you were cut off by Vasco grabbing the bear back and shaking his head. "I'll pay. I want to get you a surprise gift too, so can you wait outside?" Vasco asks, smiling at you and you smiled and nodded, waving and headed out.

However, that was a mistake.