» Ep. 13 «

They only saw the back of you, not seeing your face so they weren't worried or scared.

Once Zack went into the guys room, he narrowed his eyes when he was at his desk and he saw his item gone. "Where did it go? I bought it for Mira, but they're gone. Honey Butter Chips!"

Zack heard loud crunching and chewing and turned, seeing those three men again and chewing on chips, one of the male's having a bag of Honey Butter Chips in his hand.

"Hey, those are mine." Zack says, walking over. One scoffed. "These? Where's the proof? Are all snacks yours?"

"I never even mentioned the snack.." Zack thought and clicked his tongue, clenching his fists as he walked away, sitting down as he tried not to swing a punch.

A bit later, Zack was sitting, but felt yet again, another paper flicked at him with a rubber band. He was getting quite irritated with how many times they've flicked it.

"They're doing everything I did..cut in, steal food, flick papers..Now that I've switched sides.." Zack stayed silent, getting annoyed before turning and giving a cold glare, which made the others stop and gulp a bit before starting to laugh.

"Man, he actually got me!"
"That almost scared me a ton!"
"Where'd he learn that?"

Whilst they laughed loudly, the other people who were actually trying to study, had to suffer with all of this that was going on.

Zack had enough and stood up, rising and stood tall and straight, before dashing away, making the others laugh more.

Zack was beyond pissed, sitting on a bench and clenching his fists tightly, growling slightly right by the vending machines.

You noticed him and walked over, sliding into the spot and seat beside him. "Zack? Something wrong?"
You had noticed that Zack were dealing with some group of guys, failing to notice who they were. "Were those guys earlier trying to do something?"

Zack widened his eyes slightly, startled as he calmed a bit. He gave a slight smile before looking away. "No, not really.."

Zack thought about what today was supposed to be. "This was supposed to be a date with me and Mira..but then she left...so am I on a date with Y/n?..I got dressed up and did my hair.." He suddenly felt a hand on his head, automatically messing up what he took forty minutes on.

"Are they bullying him?"
"Poor guy.."

"Awe, you gonna cry?"
"What a loser."

The others had a smug look and smirks, as you gave a small glance to them, them not noticing you as you realized who they were and stayed silent, waiting to see what they would do.

"Could you guys just leave, please?" Zack strained a small smile, trying not to be pissed.

"Awe, how cute."
"He's showing off in front of his girl."
"Ew..grease.."

Suddenly, one of the men, the bald one walked up behind the bench and behind you. "Hey there cutie~ I kinda like you. Give me your number?"

Zack growled slightly as you made sure he didn't mess with your hair and outfit. "No." You gave a flat answer, them thinking your voice sounded familiar.

"Che, she's all fake."
"Bet she got everyone done."

The girls scoffed, crossing their arms as they rolled their eyes.

"Playing hard to get, i see. If you're so special, then why hang with this loser?"

Zack was triggered, and you frowned, standing up and trying to walk away. "That's rude. Zack, lets go already."

"Already?"
"Pathetic."
"Ha."

As Zack tried to fix his hair, he saw the bald man go over and wrap an arm around you, looking down at your cleavage and giving a small squeeze to your right breast.

"Though, aren't all J-High chicks sluts?"

Before you could process what he just did, feeling quite violated, Zack gave a swift and hard punch to him, knocking the male out and off you, some of his teeth coming off.

The other jumped, their jaws dropping at what just happened.

"One punch!"
"He knocked him out!"
"This punk!"

"Are you Alright Y/n? This is gonna get ugly.." Zack warns, also apologizing to Mira inside his head as he turned away from you, making you stare at him from behind.

"W-Wait, that's Zack Lee!"
"Now that I think about it, that girl looks like the famous model too.."
"That boy is an Ace Boxer."

Hearing that made the others sweat a bit nervously, swallowing the lump in their throats.

Zack growled, a fierce look as he cracked his knuckles, burning with rage. "You shouldn't have touched Y/n...because of you, I have nothing to lose!" With that, Zack started swinging punches left and right.

Once Zack finished, he turned to the two girls. "Hey. For your information, Y/n is all natural, you skanky donkeys."

They both scoffed and gasped, clearly offended. "Rude!"

The two guys on the ground groaned, learning their lesson.

You stood to the side, glancing at Zack, who turned to you, a bit bloody. "Y/n, are you alright?" He asked again, walking over as he spoke a bit softer, which surprised you.

You gave a small nod, unable to express how you felt. He gave a small sighed as he took off his jacket and put it around you.

"Let's go home."

••••••••

You were in your bedroom, thinking about today's events as you received a text. "Hey Y/n, I'm sorry if today ruined the studying."

You read it and sighed a bit, replying. "It's okay. I'm sure Mira wouldn't have minded either. Rather, I'm thankful. I was violated, so.."

Zack remembered that, and was still a bit pissed. "Yeah. I gave him a hard knocking. Anyways, I'm sorry again."

You saw it and with a smile, you turned off your phone after sending another reply, glancing to Zack's jacket.

"It's okay. Wanna maybe head to the library again sometime?"