» Ep. 7 «

"A-Ah, Hey.." Daniel seemed slightly discomforted and less confident now, remember that Vasco didn't recognized him.

"Who are you? You know me?" Vasco had almost a death glare, staring intensely at Daniel as he walked over. "Being handsome..you must've never been taken down." He then grabbed ahold of Daniel's shoulder, squeezing slightly.

Daniel was shocked at how different Vasco seemed, sweating a bit as he was nervous.

"Never screw around." With that, Vasco squeezed and grabbed his shoulder with a strong grip, making everyone stop and watch the scene and Daniel wincing and flinched.

"The squeeze of death!"
"Strong by stupid.."
"It's over."

The ones who actually experience the squeeze of death trembled and shook slightly, remembering their experience.

Jay gave a cold silent glance, watching.

You frowned a bit, going over. "Vasco, Calm down a bit. This is really unnecessary." You spoke, making Vasco glance at you, but his grip didn't weaken one bit. "He's a bad guy." Vasco was noticing that Daniel was able to withstand the pain he was giving.

Daniel realized that Vasco misunderstood and tried to solve it, giving a small and weak smile, and his next move made everyone gasp.

"Ah, Sorry..if I bothered you..I thought you were someone else.." Daniel swiftly and easily grabbed Vasco's wrist and pulled his grip off his shoulders, shocking everyone.

"H-He just shook of Vasco's grip...with one hand!"
"What the.."

As everyone stared wide eyed, Zack only smirked at the scene.

Vasco was shook. "I heard he was faster than Zack..but he's this strong?!" Zack then gave a small glance to you, thinking of how strong you really were.

It was silent. No one saying anything as everyone just stood still, Daniel smiling, sweating as well as Vasco narrowed his eyes to try to figure him out.

A bit later, you saw Jace walking closer and just as Vasco swung his hand back, you stepped in, surprising everyone.

You stared surprised, before gently pulling Daniel's hand away from Vasco's grip. "Okay, that's good enough..We shouldn't continue this."

Jace was surprised, staring at you confusedly and interestedly, before stepping back and pulling Vasco a bit. "Ah, Daniel, you alright?" You seemed to be asking Daniel that a lot.

Daniel gave a smile and nodded. "I-I'm Fine." Daniel turned and continued eating, you doing the same as you sat beside him.

Vin Jin was quite disappointed, clicking his tongue slightly. "We missed a show."

"At least she isn't stupid.." Zack thought, turning away a bit.

Others began whispering again.

"Those transfers are the real thing."
"They're so hot~"
"Daniel stood up to Vasco!"
"Y/n saved Daniel again!?"
"They're so cool!"

"Hey little guy." Jiho turned to Vasco, who was headed to leave. "Don't surrender to guys like that. Believe in yourself." You took his words to heart, even though they weren't directed to you. You still felt a lot of meaning behind it, since it reminded you of your family.

"And Y/n." You perked up and glanced at him. He turned away so you wouldn't notice his face. "Thank you, for the chocolate milk.."

You smiled a bit. "You're welcome." Jace gave a glance to you, slightly surprised that you knew Vasco, becoming more interested in you.

You turned back to Daniel who was just munching on his food.

Others were still staring at you and Daniel, whispering constantly, and you could feel Zoe just making heart eyes, allured by Daniel.

"What people!"
"They're so awesome!"

"He's handsome and kind...and funny. Maybe he'll let me cut his hair?" Someone who was just watching this whole thing calmly, hummed.

Sat the only male from the Beauty Dept. : Eli Jang

••••••••

"Get close to those two?"
"You saw them stand up to Vasco!"
"Don't you think it's better we get along?"

The three guys sat together and shared their cigarettes with each other as they smoked in the bathroom stall.

"Let's just have those two get along with Zack better."
"Yeah, we need to make the first move."

"But how?"

•••••••••••

"Huh? A get-together?"

You and Daniel turned and glanced at them, sitting at your seats as the three males walked up. "Yep! It's a start of the new semester, so you two should join!"

"Friends should get acquainted, right?"

That word perked Daniel as he stared at them, turning his body, as he smiled a bit, excited as he never had friends before.

You didn't trust this, a bit skeptic as you thought they were planning something. It was obvious that they wouldn't have came up so suddenly if they weren't thinking of doing something.

"See ya at seven!"
"You can come right?"
"You should come!"

You were about to decline when Daniel spoke. "Okay..I'll come for a few hours."

The three mentally cheered, nodding as they left and you sighed. "Daniel...." You didn't like this, and since you thought of Daniel as a friend and cared for him, you wanted to take care of him, so you decided to go as well.

Unknown to the five of them, a certain black haired female was listening closely, eavesdropping on the whole conversation, making plans to show up.

••••••••

I hope you all are enjoying this!