» Ep. 4 «

Zack scowled slightly, suddenly kicking his desk all the way across the room. "Hey."

All eyes turned to Zack, who had his leg in the air, hands in his pocket and a slight glare in his eyes. "You're fucking funny, you know that? Get up, you fucking worm."

You were lucky to be able to dodge the flying desk as it barely hit you, as you watched the scene.

Meanwhile..

"FIGHT!"

All hell broke loose as chaos started happening. People were chanting it loudly as you heard students in other departments causing a commotion outside.

"Fight in the fashion department!"
"Let's go!"
"A newbie?"

"Ah, is it pretty boy?!"
"He's that handsome?!"
"There's a hot girl too!"

"Come on!"
"With Zack Lee?"
"Holy shit, where!?"

Within only a few seconds, the entire school was in an uproar.

"There He is!" All the girls dropped over the sight of Daniel standing there, who seemed to be in nervous sweat.

"Zack's lighting fast punch." Some cheered, but then noticed that Daniel was just standing there, not moving a muscle. "Hey worm, I told you to come at me, so do it." Zack says, already into position as his hands formed into fists.

"Why's he just standing there?"
"He nervous?"
"Hell, I was scared for no reason."

"Che, guess he's not a fighter."
"This will be tragic.."

"Zack, stop now!" Zoe shouts, angry at Zack for trying to beat up Daniel.

As this was going on, the scene caught the eye of a silent blonde, turning away from the window and staring at both males, his mouth slightly gapped.

"Poor posture. Maybe he's just a pretty boy? Whatever, one punch oughta do it!" Zack thought as he was positioning to swing, pulling his arm back when he suddenly felt a tight grip just as he was gonna swing.

Not only you, but the whole class was in shock to see who held Zack back. With a swift movement, Jay held Zack's wrist tightly.

"Woah, what's Jay doing?"
"I've never seen him stand up like that."
"He's always so quiet.."

Glancing at Mira, Zack growled slightly and yanked his arm back. "Let go, you dick!"

Surprised, Jay stumbled back as you sighed a bit, stopping still in your place, crossing your arms as you watched.

"You're dead now!" With a quick but simple punch, Zack swung but Daniel's next movement made everyone go silent once more.

"Woah, he dodged Zack's lightning punch!"
"Did Zack Miss?!"
"He's so fast!"
"Wow!"

You were a bit impressed, humming as you smiled slightly. Though you weren't too into fighting, you did know some moves.

As the fight continued, you noticed more people were cheering, the Jay male had backed up, and it became more intense.

"Incredible, he's dodged them all!"
"He's amazing!"
"He's so fucking cool!"

You then noticed Zack was going for a straight punch to the face, seeing Jay flinched and the others gasped.

In a split second, you were in front of Daniel, catching the fist that was nearly inches away from your face, and honestly, it was a bit tough having to speed walk quickly in heels.

You knew Daniel could've caught it, but with even the slim chance that Zack had actually hit him, you couldn't take that chance.

"Woah!"
"Teen model Y/n!?"
"How'd she get there so fast?!"

"She caught his punch!?!"
"She's awesome too!"
"Y/n's a wonder!"

"Zack, stop this. That's enough." You spoke, clearly annoyed as you let out a heavy sigh. He glared a bit. "I don't take orders from a bitch."

You narrowed your eyes a bit. "Excuse me? I'm sorry, I don't really like what you just said.." You were a bit pissed now, since you hated people like him, as a shadow casted over your eyes again.

You pulled your arm back, before giving a hard one strong blow to his stomach, making him drop, bent over on his knees.

Zack groaned heavily in pain, holding his stomach as he winced more.

"Holy shit!"
"The famous model knows how to fight?!"
"Both new students are amazing!"

"Ah, Y/n just protected Daniel too!"
"Are they dating?!"

You saw Zack glancing at Mira before glaring at the others, trying growl and speak before you sighed. "Alright guys, leave him alone." You spoke, and since they all worshipped you and Daniel, they all became silent and looked away.

You then walked over to Zack, bent slightly as you put one hand on your knee and the other out for him. "Hey, you okay? I'm sorry if that was too hard."

Zack stared at you before scoffing slightly, clicking his tongue as he took your hand and got up slowly before ignoring you and walking away.

You sighed and turned to Daniel, who was in shock and surprised at what had happened. "Hey Daniel, you alright?"

Daniel snapped back to reality and looked at you, giving a small nod and a startled and shy smile. "Y-Yeah..Thanks for that.."

You smiled a bit and nodded. "No problem. I'm glad you aren't too hurt." You say, as everyone went back to their seats and class started.

••••••••