» Vasco's Date : Begin «

» Here's the date. I'm exhausted from several things at once but I hope you all enjoy the date. I don't know when I plan on continuing though.

» I'm making a new I Love Yoo book but I may or may not continue the old book. I haven't thought yet.

» Ah, stress problems. We all enjoy them, don't we? The one day I decided to talk to my counselor, she's not here.

» and how can the boyband, NCT have eighteen members and like different units??? It's so confusing. Only ones I can remember most is the ones I like.

» should I make an artbook? A lot of people have said they like my drawings, even if I'm not that talented.

» Jesus, how long has it been??? I'm so sorry for this ;-; but like, does anyone know what episode in Lookism I stopped at? It's been way too long.

»«»«

Leaning on your palm, you stared blankly onto the paper as you waited until classtime was over so you could head home.

Though, by the time it was, everyone stood up and headed to leave while you were still sitting at your desk, staring up at the pair in front of you with a pure look of happiness and grins.

"When are you going on your date?!"

You glanced at Makashiro and Jung-Soo, startled as you stared up at them and narrowed your eyes a bit, raising a brow. "I'm sorry? What date?"

"Your date with Vasco, girl! You auctioned him, remember?" Jung-Soo says, chuckling a bit as he stood excitedly with Maka.

"How did you know?.." You asked, suddenly remembering as you stood up and gathered your things a bit. "Well, I'm in his department Bin, so I Of course know from Vasco worrying and being nervous about it."

Maka smiled. "I obviously know because of the gossip going around in school." She proudly spoke before giggling a bit and smiled. "Anyways, when are you guys gonna go?"

You thought a bit as you swung your bag over your shoulder and started walking, the pair following you. "I actually don't know. I was gonna leave it up to him but.."

As you reached to open the door, you were taken back to see Vasco standing there, panting and about to open the door as well as he was surprised to see it open.

"Oh, Vasco, What are you-"

"WILL YOU GO ON THE DATE WITH ME TOMORROW?!?" He shouted nervously and anxiously as his cheeks were pink, a hand behind his back.

Everyone in the halls heard him and turned while you was startled and blushed a bit and took a step back. "Uh..." you glanced back at the two before they smiled and nodded quickly.

You then turned back and gave a smile to Vasco. "Yeah, sure. What do you have in mind?"

Vasco then paused for a bit and looked around before rubbing the back of his neck shyly and embarrassingly. "I'm not sure yet.." he mumbled and you smiled more and chuckled a bit. "It's okay. We'll think of something together tomorrow."

His cheeks reddened at the sight of your smile and he gave a shy and small nod as he remembered what he was holding and handed it to you. "Uh, here. For you." He mumbled before he ran away.

You managed to grab the item and watched him run away, you a bit surprised as you looked down at the item, seeing one delicate red rose in your hand.

The other two laughed a bit at the scene and smiled. "Well, looks like you got a special date coming. Time for you to head home and find something to wear."

You only smiled and looked at the beautiful red rose in your hand and sighed softly. "Yeah.."

»«»«

You actually spent the whole night, figuring out what would be best to wear for the date, even though you weren't given any details or anything, but then again, Vasco didn't know where you two would go either.

You ended up falling asleep while searching, so you were kind of a mess in bed but nonetheless, you woke up quite early on the weekend, as you headed to the large bathroom, closing the door and took a nice relaxing shower.

Once the shower was over, you wrapped a towel around yourself and brushed your hair from its mess, then left your bathroom and nearly tripped over the huge pile of clothes from yesterday. "Oh.."

You pondered on whether you should clean up or leave it and continue to look for an outfit. You decided on what was best and how you were feeling and let's just say, you were a little lazy.

You walked around the pile of clothes and hangers everywhere and went over to the closet and continued your search, before your eyes landed on a particular white dress.

You suddenly remembered it from a past modeling shoot for a clothing company that was showing out their latest clothing line for a Summer's Fashion show.

You thought it was one of your favorite shoots, considering the dresses you tried on were quite cute, it being just a nice and simple dress.

You pulled it out and went over to the full body mirror and held the dress to yourself. "It's been a couple years but it could still fit, right?" You told yourself as you continued to hold the dress up a bit more, noticing that it did seem shorter and smaller on you.

You shrugged it off and put on some undergarments and slipped on the dress, pulling down the hem of it slightly as it barely made it to your knees.

"This is good enough." You smiled to yourself in the mirror once you put it on and spun in it slightly, seeing how well the blue flowers matched well with the white soft flowy dress.

Is flowy a word? « [•]

You then found some cute black flats to match with it and took a seat at your desk and decided to put on a bit of makeup.

Just some simple eyeliner and lipstick would suffice and as you were putting on your lipgloss, your phone suddenly rang which startled you, as you reached over to the bed and grabbed your cellphone and read the text sent to you.

'Hey Y/n. Would you mind waiting at the school gates for me when you're ready? It might take me a while.'

You glanced at the time and replied back a minute later. 'Yeah sure.' You then set your phone aside after sending the message and continued what you needed to do and went back to the bathroom to blow dry your hair.

Once it was dry enough, you simply made a few braids and tied it back around your head like a crown almost and relaxed once more, feeling nice about yourself.

You checked the weather, noticing it was a bit cloudy and that there was a possible chance of rain later today but you thought nothing of it as you grabbed a small purse and grabbed some money and your cellphone and headed out.

On your way out, you passed by your cute clear vases that hung on the wall and the adorable roses that you bought and were given sat in.

You had some that were diamond shaped, some that was an angel shaped with wings and lastly, a adorable heart shaped one.

You smiled at the flowers and glanced to Vasco's rose placed in, it living and beautiful before you closed the door behind you.

»«»«

This is a long ass chapter, but I do hope you guys enjoyed.

I'm just wondering what I should update next. Realism again or any other books that I had published?