» Ep. 25 «

Duke nodded and set up before he started rapping, Daniel singing. You sat on the sidelines, unsure of what to do or say, since you only had a career in modeling, which wasn't your choice.

After a bit though, Daniel glanced over and noticed your uneasiness and he gave a soft smile, reaching and smoothly taking your hand in his and held it with a small grip, as if to signal you to sing.

You glanced at Daniel, your hands not noticeable behind Duke's chair and you took a small breath, before singing along softly with Daniel, already knowing the lyrics from the festival, your cheeks slightly pink.

You were singing, and was the only one to notice the amount of balloons that was being given. Someone named 'lalapr' Was sending two thousand while another kept out winning them, with three thousand, names 'asdf'. It creeped you out, since you didn't know who it was.

Jay sat in his apartment, a small smile on his face, with his eyes hidden behind his locks of blonde hair, sitting calmly at his desk. He glanced at the livestream video and smiled a bit more seeing you sing, feeling relaxed at your soft angelic voice.

••••••••

You were strolling along outside again, until you saw someone leave the convenience store, someone who seemed a bit creepy and unsettling. You went inside the store, not noticing the stalking look on the 'old' man's face as he watched you from behind, giving a perversive look.

You were in spandex shorts that reached your top thighs, a thin strapped black tank top and Zack's jacket loosely off your shoulders.

[ Refer to Chapter Thirteen ^ ]

You gave a smile to Daniel and waved to him a bit, walking along a few shelves and down a couple aisles as you thought of what to do.

After the live stream, the three of you ended up with three thousand dollars, and since Duke wanted to hand it to you and Daniel, you decided just to split it evenly, and so you did. Here you were, with a thousand dollars, wondering what you should do with it, since you didn't technically need it.

You thought of buying a few gifts for Jay, since Jay gave you those clothes, but then you wanted to buy a gift for Zack, after the library incident.

Then there was Vasco, who you thought deserved something from you, even though you were the one who bought him at the slave auction.

Though, after Mira's kindness and generosity, you wanted to return something to her.

While Zoe, was upset with Yui, so you wanted to cheer her up.

Indecisive and in thought, you didn't hear the front two doors open, the bell ringing, as two people stepped in.

Yui, and her foolish boyfriend.

You sighed, rubbing the side of your head and shifted weight to your other foot, when you heard voices.

"Aren't you cold?" Yui asked, sighing while hugging her arms. "Men don't feel cold." Her boyfriend replied, looking like a fuckboy.

You glanced out and saw Yui and her guy and sighed, not believing that you had to end up near her. You ignored them and stayed hidden, glancing at a few things.

A bit later, you heard gasps then shouts, before heading Zack's voice. Peeking up, you quickly walked out and saw Zack leaning against the door, the brown haired male in position to swing at Daniel and Daniel startled.

You were shocked and stepped out but not so you were visible and watched Zack a bit, smiling at how defensive and protective he seemed of Daniel. "Hey, can you not hit him? I owe him something."