» Ep. 28 «

Next day at school, Minhyoung has transferred and you walked with him to school, going in the same direction, since both of you were in Fashion Department.

Walking with him, you headed inside your department and sat down in a seat beside Daniel, relaxing a bit and sighed, glancing to Jay before turning to Zack, poking him, while Minhyoung took a seat beside you, playing games on your phone again.

You were a bit annoyed that you haven't figured out what to buy for the others yet or who to buy for and struggled with the thought, gaining a headache.

"Hi Daniel, Y/n! Good morning!"

You looked and saw Zoe giving a bright smile to you both, then Zoe started asking Daniel about the chubby Daniel and you started to brush it off.

Zoe then turned to you and hummed. "So, Y/n, this is the male from yesterday right? Who is he?" Zoe asked, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MINHYOUNG.

It almost became silent as Daniel, Zack, Jay and Mira turned to you, making you sigh. "Just a childhood friend. He came back after several years, and transferred to J-High just earlier."

Minhyoung mentally winced at your words. "Just a childhood friend.." He mumbled and glanced at the males who were staring at him, some intimidated and some glaring and he sighed.

"What's his name?" You were a bit annoyed now. "Guys, he's right here. You can speak to him yourself." You groaned, your head hurting and Mira gave a sympathetic smile and rubbed your head and temples for you.

Minhyoung didn't say anything and glanced at you, setting down your phone and patted your head.

"My name is Park Minhyoung." Minhyoung spoke, his voice deep but gently quiet.

Daniel seemed to be in thought, Jay looking back out the window and Zack just going to sleep again, Mira nodding as well as Zoe.

You heard footsteps and didn't think much of it until you heard a voice, quiet and soft. "Hello.."

You looked up and saw Yui and narrowed your eyes, seeing her badly bruised look.

Zack assumed Yui was speaking to Daniel and scoffed slightly, before Yui spoke again.

"I bought a handkerchief. It's for you, Zack." Yui held out a plaid yellow and orange handkerchief to Zack, who widened his eyes a bit. "I broke up with him. Thank you for yesterday."

Zack started to freak, glancing to Mira and seeing her listening and cleared his throat. "I don't know what your talking about!"

"Oh, right, it was a secret!" Yui realized, saying it aloud a bit too loudly, Mira hearing everything.

Yui then turned to you. "And Y/n, I bought you one too. I wanted to thank you as well."

You glanced at her and slowly took the [ Favorite Color ] Handkerchief and nodded. "Yeah..you're welcome."

Class then suddenly began starting and you looked at your desk, ignoring the lecture until you heard something about a transfer student and looked up when you heard the person come in, widening your eyes at who it was.

Giving a rather cute and kind smiled, Daewon bowed slightly and waved. "Nice to meet you. My name's Kim Daewon."

sugasthic 's OC «

The girls gasped, eyes widening at the cute and adorable male, their cheeks turning pink and you sighed, a smile appearing on your face.

Daewon looked around the classroom before eyes landing on you and he grinned, giving a wave. You smiled and waved back, not believing another one of your childhood best friend's was here.

"Daewon.." You mumbled, excited a bit as he went to an empty seat nearby you and he smiled brightly at you.

You smiled back and waved, and leaned back in your chair, turning to the front again.

Only Zack seemed to notice this and clicked his tongue a bit. "Why is there so many rivals?!" He thought, wanting just to hug Y/n.

••••

When it was time to go home, Minhyoung texted saying he had to talk to his father about his business, so you walked home with Daewon, which you didn't mind at all.

"When did you come back?" You asked, smiling as you held your bag. Daewon smiled brightly and hummed. "Like..yesterday? I've missed you so much." Daewon sighed, stopping and staring at your hair, loving your cute smile, as if you were an angel.

You were taken back and smiled a bit, looking down before looking up again. "I've missed you too. Five years.." You muttered and he pulled you into a hug. "Oh and if you head home now, you have a surprise waiting for you." Daewon smiled, pulling back. "I have to head home, so I'll see you tomorrow."

You smiled and nodded, waving before rushing home, Daewon staring at your figure a bit, his cheeks pink as he walked home.

You went inside the apartment and sat on your bed until a butler came to you. "Miss L/N? There's a gift for you."

You glanced to him and stood up as the butler walked up to you with a small black box and black roses. "Ah..thanks."

You glanced at a note from the bouquet and read it.

'My Lovely Childhood friend, I am back! I've missed you for so long, and I wanted to surprise you, so I got you these gifts! I hope you like them, and I hope we can continue staying close again. ~ Love, K.D.'

You smiled a bit, glanced at the box and slowly opened it, it revealing a gold chain, silver letters for your initials, silver charms and a gold heart in the center that you could open, and inside was a picture of you and Daewon as kids.

You put it on and looked in the mirror. "Wow.."

•••••

The next day, Zack had ask another dorky but semi-rich boy to help him out, buying some Jordans on Craigslist.

"I'm not good at craigslist, so help me out." You glanced at Zack and watched him try to be kind and give a smile to Namsoo.

You leaned on your hand and hummed, watching the Namsoo kid, seeing him agree.

You turned to Zack. "I'm surprised you aren't threatening him." You joked a bit, smiling. "I'm not always a bad guy." Zack defended, taken back.

"Yeah, but you aren't always a good guy either." You laughed a bit, and he smiled, not bothering to argue.

"Whatever."