» Ep. 3 «

It around midnight, you were walking around, hands in your pockets as you smelled the fresh air. Even for nighttime, it was still warm.

You passed by a convenience store, and when you kept walking, you heard a voice.

"Hey Mom."

You peeked past a corner and saw a chubby male, all bruised and beaten up and honestly, that made your heart break a bit.

"How are you, Mom?...I'm fine." The male spoke, his voice giving a feign cheery tone. "Fine?..Doubt that.." You frowned, crossing your arms as you listened more, and you were thinking about going over, but you didn't want to bother and interrupt his call with his mother.

So you left, an extreme irritated and annoyed look on your face as you were determined to ask your butlers to find every gang in South Korea, thinking that gangs were the only ones who could've hurt him.

••••••••

You got dressed as usual, the visual of the poor male beaten up lingered in your mind. You left your room, heading out to the limousine and was driven to school, before being let out once you pulled up to the front gate.

You walked silently, ignoring the others as you ordinarily do and then sat in class, letting out a heavy sigh until you saw the three unappealing guys by the window, surrounding Zack and Zoe with them.

"Zack started beating him up!"
"The piggy freak out!"

The guys laughed, snickering as they thought of yesterday's events. "We took a picture to ensure he would shut his mouth."

"What picture?" Zoe hummed, leaning a bit as she listened.

"You wanna see it?"

"Enough. You think I was proud of hitting that pig?" Zack scoffed, but seemed to be hiding a small smirk.

You listened as you crossed your arms, not liking this as you sighed.

"Well What was it?"
"It's a nude picture of that piggy."

Your eyes widened a bit, surprised. You mind then shifted to the chubby male before. "Could they be talking about him? Ah..these freaks. Disgusting."

"Gosh, nude?" Zoe hummed, giving a fake grossed look. "Ah, you took a photo of that part?" Zoe faked a gasp.

"Yep, wanna see?"
"Ew no, that's gross."

"Don't be so coy!"

"What? Ugh, boys." She playfully rolled her eyes and you scoffed, knowing she really wanted to see it.

You glanced away to the others around the room before staring at Daniel, who looked to be in extreme discomfort, having to listen.

Your eyes then traveled to Mira, who was staring over at Zack and listened with a slightly annoyed and disgusted look. "Ugh, I hate that a lot."

You gave a head tilt, a bit confused on what she meant. "Why don't you date him? He's really nice to you." A girl beside her pointed out, and she wasn't the most beautiful girls, but she was okay.

"He's always into fights. Not too long ago, he took me out to a movie, but he just got in a street fight." Mira sighed, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well, don't you know? Zack..." They both glanced to the slanted eye male. "...was a rising boxer in middle school.."

You got up and walked over to Mira, not wanting to listen to them even though you were forced to, since they were quite loud.

"So Mira, What's Korea like?" You asked, giving a small smile in hopes of making her feel better so she wouldn't have to listen to the others.

Mira then smiled, turning to you. "Well, there's tons of tourist spots for people who travel. There's a lot of malls and such, so maybe we should go shopping some time." She hummed, giving a sweet smile.

You smiled back, nodding as you listened before something caught your attention.

"Come to think of it, I bet that piggy's Mom is a piggy too!"

Daniel heard that and started to feel guilt, since after all, it was his fault that his mother was being insulted.

You heard snickers and that's when you started to get enough.

You stood up, a dark shadow casted over your eyes as they continued speaking, not noticing your presence nearing.

"Pigs are born from pigs."
"Was she happy giving birth to him?"
"I would've had an abortion."

You were about to say something until Daniel beat you to it. "Hey, you guys....You went too far."

As Daniel spoke those words, everyone became silent.