» Modeling Shoot • Daniel + DG «

So sorry for this late update, but I want to be a lot more hardworking, so I'll begin working on this, I Love You and much more, so please look forward to everything! Thank you so much!

Please also read my True Beauty fanfic I've made based on the Webtoon!

And NCT fans, I have an upcoming book for that as well.

Here is a lovely oneshot of Daniel x Reader x DG.

Scenario : Upon heading towards your modeling photo shoot per your parents request, you get there to see Daniel wandering the area and end up convincing him to join her and as they went up to the studio, they come across the one and only DG.

» also, for the E P I S O D E SPECIAL, do you guys want it in parts or all in one thing?

If in parts, you guys can get an chapter dedicated to each character that you'll be spending the day with.

If in one whole chapter, you guys will have to wait a long ass time for me to finish everyone.

So please give me your thoughts!

This takes place aside from the original plot, but this does explain how she meets DG.

»«»«

"Yeah, I'm going, okay? I'll talk to you later. Bye."

You hung up the phone with full frustration coming out as you groaned, setting your phone down. Your chauffeur glanced to the mirror to look at you. "Miss Y/n, I'm sure Mrs. L/n means no harm."

You gave a small smile towards him and gave a heavy exhale. "I know.. I just hate going to photo shoots."

You didn't know what else to say as the chauffeur gave a sympathetic expression, having been with the L/n's since he was a little boy.

You continued to head towards the building and sighed a bit. Once you had arrived, you walked out with the help of your chauffeur and gave a small grateful smile and waved to him, heading inside the building.

On your way, you saw someone familiar wandering the area and tilted your head. "Uh..Daniel?"

Your voice seemed to reach his ears as he looked up and around until his eyes landed on you. "Oh, Y/n! What are you doing here?"

You waved to him and walked over to him with a small smile. "I should be asking you that. I'm here for a photo shoot...what are you doing here?"

With pink cheeks, gave a slight awkward chuckle and smiled at you. "I got an invite and a call earlier, being invited for a photo shoot and can get some quick cash if I do it."

You frowned a bit. "Are you having money problems, Daniel?" You asked gently, a bit concerned as you placed a hand on his shoulder. Daniel quickly shook his head. "T-that's not it, it's just, some money for a relative is all."

You still felt a bit bad and smiled a bit. "Do you want me to give you some money? I don't mind." Daniel shook his head again. "It's really fine, Y/n! You should head in so you're not late."

You smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "Come with me. In case you decided to take the modeling job, you should see how it's done as some experience!"