» Ep. 30 «

> By the way guys, I didn't forget! Where should Y/n go on her date with Vasco for buying him? I'll be making that chapter soon, but that probably won't be for a while. Suggestions!

[][][][]

You turned behind Zack and saw a brown haired tall male with a black bandana and his arm around a pretty female, who had a uneasy and nervous look on her face. "What do you mean? I have Haeri right here. What have you guys been up to?" Woojin asked, a small grin on his face.

[ Not gonna lie, Woojin was pretty cute. Until he became a douchebag. ]

You stared at the male, then turned to Namsoon, seeing his eyes widened at he stiffened and froze in fear. "So this is the guy.." You thought, turning back to Woojin who noticed Namsoon.

Namsoon quickly backed up and called out loudly. "Zack, that's him! He stole the money!" You flinched when the male suddenly ran up and punched Zack right in his face, causing him to fall onto the ground, not moving.

"Huh, you brought friends for revenge?" Woojin scoffed at Namsoon as he pulled back, smirking slightly. You widened your eyes surprised at what just happened as Mira let out a cry and knelt down beside Zack and tried to get him to move, throwing a rock at Woojin as she did. "Hey! Who are you? Why'd you hit him?!"

Woojin wasn't focused on her words, but more importantly the females. "They're okay. That girl over there is a real hookup though.." He looked to you as he thought that. "Too bad Haeri is here. If she wasn't, I could have some fun." He only sighed and started to walk away with Haeri and his buddies.

"Don't come back again." He laughed, turning away until a hard kick gave immense pain to his lower back, all of them stopping as they turned to see you. "Hey!" You called, clearly pissed and annoyed as Mira, Yui, Namsoon and a bit of Zack stared in shock.

"Why the hell did you hit him? He didn't do anything!" You yelled a bit, staring down Woojin. "You're the scammer, aren't you?" You asked and he seemed slightly surprised before smirking. "Yeah? What about it? Don't waste my time. I have business to attend to." Woojin liked the fact that you were fierce and feisty though. "I'd be careful though. I'll ignore your kick for today. Do it again, and you'll end up like that guy over there."

You clenched your fists, feeling weak and useless, going to punch them again when Yui held you back, by Zack's orders. "Y/n, stay out of this. You're gonna get yourself hurt." Zack groaned slightly, forcing himself up as Mira started to wipe the blood off a bit but he brushed her away and went to you. "Now stay back." Zack commanded sternly, heading back inside and cleaning himself before going to Vasco and Daniel.

"Let's go."

[][][][][][]

You didn't want to stay back so you told Yui and Mira to do a little shopping and that you'd meet up with them soon after following Zack. Yui pouted while Mira gave a small nod, wiping her tears still. You gave a kind smile to them and handed Mira a soft scented cloth and Yui a wave.

"Don't worry. We'll all come back in one piece." You grinned, giving assurance and the two girls stared at you in amazement and pink cheeks, as you ran off after Zack and the others.

You saw the three males following behind a girl, the same girl that was Haeri as she was taken back by the buyers and nervously and intimidatingly led them to Woojin and his original buddies.

You followed behind quietly as you hid behind the wall and watched them.

"Babe.." Haeri tried calling out her boyfriend's attention to warn him. "Oh, you brought him? Haha, you can do this by yourself now!" The males weren't listening to her as Zack, Daniel and Vasco walked up to them.

"oh. You.." Woojin started, seeing Zack and his bloody eye that started to dry up. "You know him?" One of his buddies asked and Woojin laughed. "It was you? You brought friends? That's him! The guy I knocked out before."

Daniel, Vasco and Zack were speechless, just staring at Woojin silently. "Why are you back? Come for another beating? You two want some too?" Woojin smirked. "I'll beat you up like I did that kid yesterday."

Vasco was silent before standing straight and walking forward when Zack held a hand out in front of Vasco and stopped him. "Me first." Zack says and Vasco stepped back in understanding at Zack stepped up. "Come here, you three." Zack says, breathing a bit heavily as his forehead was still bleeding a bit.

"What did he say?"
"Haha, what a clown."

One of Woojin's buddies stepped up, thin tall and with light brown hair, he stepped forward. "Heh, you're funny. You want all three of us?" Haeri widened her eyes and was worried for Zack, since the male was good at sneak attacks. "How old are you guys?"

He tried talking casually as he walked up, Zack being confused at first before swiftly dodging a high left leg kick to his head, shocking the male as Zack grabbed his head, slamming it into the wall and knocking him out.