» Ep. 21 «

You wandered the city streets at night again and found yourself going to the convenience store, and saw Duke, Jiho and The chubby Daniel. "Oh, what are you three doing out here?"

"Y/n, aren't you cold? You could get sick." Jiho spoke, ignoring your question as he noticed your outfit, pulling out his cigar since he was smoking.

You wore just shorts and a T-shirt, and it was just slightly windy but still cold.

You only shrugged as they started speaking. "We're just chatting. Anyways, since you're here, I wanna thank you." Jiho says and Duke gave a small nod. "Yeah, you're really kind!" Daniel says. "So is Daniel in your class." Jiho added and you gave a small smile.

"It's nothing. I'm just glad people aren't picking on you guys." You simple say and Vasco showed up and grabbed Jiho's cigar.

"Is everything you said, true?"

You turned to Vasco who stared at the three short males. "Eh, Vasco?"

"No smoking." Vasco says and Jiho gave a small nod. "Yeah..Daniel and Y/n had always helped us."

Vasco was being told of all the kind things that Daniel did for them and thought a bit as he glanced at you before leaving, but he gave a bit of advance to Daniel before he fully left.

••••••••••

Unfortunately, for a few weeks, you had gotten sick because of the convenience store day, so you didn't help Daniel with his singing like you promised him when you were told about him performing with Daniel.

You were glad you were able to tell him a piece of advice for when he was gonna perform.

"Remember, when you're on stage, think of someone special. You're most likely to get nervous, so as long as you relax and think of someone you care deeply about, you won't have any issues."

He understood though, and wished you were better and thanks to him, you felt a lot better on the day of the festival.

And so, you went around the festival and saw several different schools also at the event and looked for some of your friends.

You couldn't find anyone until your hear a microphone and walked past all the cafes and snack booths and saw a walkway, and saw a tall sophomore with a man bun and a microphone. "The slave auction will now start! Up first, is Beom Kim, from the practical music dept!"

"50!"
"60."
"65!"

"Sold for 65! Second slave is Ho Jeong from the Baking Dept!"

You walked around and sighed, listening as you then stopped and waited. Your eyes landed on the next person and it was the only male from the Beauty Department, and he was sold for 500 dollars, which shocked you slightly.

You smiled a bit when you saw Vasco stiffly got on the runway and frowned when no one bid and so you called out, causing attention to yourself. "550."

The MC widened his eyes to see you, a famous model paying that much for him and slowly nodded. "Sold for 550!"

Vasco blushed as he stared at you surprised and got off, unable to face you. Daniel frowned slightly at the thought of you going on a date with Vasco, along with Zack and Jay.

"Last But not least, Daniel Park from the Fashion Department!"

Every female from J-High and other schools started to squeal and shout at the sight of him and you stared at Daniel, who was fidgety and nervous.

MC was honestly shocked and a bit stunned by the amount of attention Daniel was getting when his eyes spotted the girl. "It's her! Lala Kim from Chanel Private Academy!"

"My, hot talent this year too.." Lala closed her eyes and nodded approvingly. You gave a glance to her, and your first thought seemed to not like her.

The MC started to warn Daniel, who was getting more scared and nervous then before and you rolled your eyes a bit at the words Lala was saying and the other girls who were sucking up to her.

"Let the bidding begin!"

"60!"
"70!"
"300!"

Your eyes transferred to Zoey who had a proud and confident look as she slammed her hand on the table.

"1,000 dollars."

Everyone gasped when they saw Lala raise her hand and you let out a breath, not wanting her to win.

"2,000." Everyone gasped more when they saw a beautiful girl, a male in glasses behind her and Daniel seemed shocked to see her.

Lala's eyebrow twitched slightly as her pride dropped. "2,500.."

The other girl raised it, "5000." Lala glared as everyone else's jaws dropped.

You didn't trust the female so you raised your hand. "10,000 dollars."

"Y/n?!"
"No way!"
"The highest ever!"

Vasco, Daniel, Jay, and Zack was completely frozen at that.

The female gave a look to you while you just crossed your arms and you noticed her hand raise once more.

"25,000." The female says and the MC stopped it there. "Sold for 25000!"

You sighed and put your arms at your side and just let it go.

Vasco had his manly tears once again, jealous of the beautiful girls bidding that much for Daniel.

Jay, who's been trying forever to bid for Daniel failed as the auction ended.

Zack stared at you and let out a small breath, glad Daniel wasn't bid by you.

Zoe cried since she couldn't get her Daniel to herself.

••••••••

You wandered the festival again, confused on why you couldn't find Daniel after the auction and found him later on the ground and Vasco standing in front of someone with his fists up.

You furrowed your eyebrows and narrowed your eyes as you went closer to see what was going on, but that caused the female to notice you and she immediately recognized you. She didn't say anything as she grabbed Gun and stopped him and with a few exchange of words, the woman and the male left as Vasco dropped to the ground.

You watched as Vasco and Daniel talked with one another and you gave a smile when you saw them being friendly and sighed, deciding not to bother them.

You walked back to the festival and listened to Vin Jin and the blonde from Vocal and Dance department sing their performance and you gave a small applause for them, so you weren't rude and sighed, seeing as there was another performance left.