» Ep. 9 «

You called him, leaning back into a position that made your breasts stick out bigger and your legs bent and to the side, showing your thighs as your jacket hung off your shoulders, showing your thin strap tank top.

You were unknown at how lustful and effective you sounded as you called him, which was a game changer for the three males as blood came squirting out from their nose.

Both females stopped fighting, widening their eyes as they bit their lip angrily at you.

Zack had even stopped drinking, turning to you, surprised as a lightly blush casted over his cheeks.

Daniel blushed heavily, a bit startled as he shyly glanced up at you. "Y-Yes Y/n?.."

You stared at him and about to speak, when Doo spoke. "Man, slow down. Why you downing them all today?" You turned and saw Zack faced down on the table.

"Hey, Daniel Park..." Zack suddenly spoke, and instead of waiting for your reply and blushing still, Daniel glanced to Zack. "Huh?"

"Man, you're really handsome. I'm jealous." Zack gave a smile, a drunk blush over his face as he leaned on his hand.

"Lets be friends!" Zack had stood up and tried jumping over the table, obviously too drunk to. "Lets hug it out." He then leaned close and gave a nice quick smooch to Daniel's cheek, shocking everyone, especially Daniel.

"There he goes again.."
"Always, every time he's drunk."
"God.."

"Daniel, you know Mira's mine, right?" Zack had moved to beside Daniel and hugged his arm, leaning close and obviously annoyed, you sighed and stood up a bit, stretching.

You turned to do something until you heard Zoe. "Hey Danny, have a drink. Must be tired. I have one for you too, Y/n."

You stared at her as you were given a drink, and without even thinking, you drank it without smelling it and immediately spat it out, just as Daniel did.

The others started laughing, as Zack drunkingly frowned. "That wasn't nice."

"Shut up."
"Lol."
"Go to sleep!"

Falling you, you held your head. "I thought that was water..it was alcohol.." Both you and Daniel thought, and you two were underage.

"Fuck...Keep the fuck down."

The three guys stopped laughing and turned to the table not too far from where you were, where two men and a flat girl sat.

"Kids nowadays have no manners.."
"We should teach them a lesson."
"Shh, they can hear you~"

"Who cares? What can they do?"

You were about to speak up, but you noticed the angrily growling looks on the three guys and you knew, shit was gonna go down.

"You know, ugly girls walk around with their boobs out. They think they're voluptuous." The flat girl scoffed, smirking as she smoked, sneaking a glance at you and Zoe.

You glared slightly, her flat breasts were out too. And since you were a model, you were offended. Zoe had growled, breaking her shot glass as she crushed it when she clenched her fists.

She had a pissed look before smirking herself as she looked away. "Why do flat chested girls walk around with a bra? To stay warm?" She then snickered. "And with two apes to drag around."

Daniel was getting a bit frightened and nervous, not wanting more trouble to happen as he shifted, afraid.

You hid a small laugh, thinking that wasn't bad, especially since Zoe just roasted her for her rudeness.

It was silent a bit before the flat girl spoke up, glaring. "Hey, What did you say?.."

"Oh, me?" Zoe hummed, pointing to herself.
"Look at her, acting innocent. Come here." The flat girl scoffed.

"Why?"
"You slut."
"What? Slut?"
"You heard me."

As that was going on, the two men were glaring at you and the others.

"Queen slut."
"What?.."

As much as you disliked Zoe, you knew she wasn't a slut and didn't like her being called that.

"Babe, I don't like her." The flat girl whined to her boyfriend.
"Danny, she called me a slut!" Zoe faked a cry, hugging Daniel.

Both you and Daniel were planning to do something, but your vision was blurring. "Shit! It's the alcohol!" Daniel thought, wiping his sweat.

Just then, both males walked over. "You kids have no respect." "What the hell you think you looking at?" The three males shifted their eyes away, sweating nervously.

"How old are you?"

The three guys were sweating like crazy, turning to Zack in hopes of him helping but he was way too drunk. "We're sorry! We're so sorry!" He was bawling his eyes out.

"Hey, look at Daniel and Y/n." Daniel was looking down, face red as he was breathing heavily, as though he was beyond pissed.

You on the other hand, had your hands clenched tightly, a glare on your face as you breathed heavily as well.

The three guys suddenly became confident, smirking. "We're twenty!"

"Don't lie! Man.."
"Show us your ID."
"Let's teach them a lesson."

One then grabbed Doo by his hair, gripping it before bending his head back and then pulling his arm back to swing.

"Hey."