» Ep. 32 «

» PART ONE «

I'm gonna be honest, I'm actually losing inspiration in continuing this. I know there's a few other people's characters I have to add in which takes a while and it's hard to remember and I'm becoming more busy and it's just tough.

I just want to know if readers are genuinely wanting to read more and want me to continue this story.

And I would really like some suggestions for side chapters, as stated a few times in the past.

This chapter is gonna be a side one, involving the rest of the OC's from:

pastel-cotton with Makashiro Jung - Female Best Friend.

And Brooke_Jinjie with Jung-Soo - Male Homosexual best friend.

And with my sincerest apology, I am saddened to say that Jung-Soo and Makashiro won't be in the story full time as I had said they would be, but they will pop in from time to time. I just don't have a good memory to remember easily, so please forgive me on that. «

Amanda_Starxx with Iseul Hyeon-Jay - Female Love Rival, your OC will come out in part two.

It seems like everyone wants Reader to buy white roses for everyone or maybe flowers to represent the characters. Maybe not red Rose, since that means love and the characters will fight over it since they know what it means? As well as the lavender rose.

Anyways, after this chapter, the next will be another side chapter where the characters go to the festival. Just a little information for you. Then after that one, it will be Vasco's Date. I actually forgot about that.

Also, I'm just curious but do you guys know these K-pop groups?

Holland, StrayKids, BTS, Seventeen, GOT7, Halo, Infinite, Vixx, Monsta X, EXO, B14A, BigBang, Wanna One, BTOB, Block B, SHINee, Nu'est, Romeo, ToppDogg?

Here are my crushes in order that I listed the group:
None yet, Felix or Minho, Jungkook or Suga, Woozi, Mark, None yet, None yet, None yet, None yet, Baekhyun, None yet, G-Dragon, Daniel, None yet, Zico, Taemin, Ren, None yet, None yet.

Favorite SONG(s) in order listed above:
Forgot title, YAYAYA, Save Me or Don't Leave Me, Clap or Oh My, Stop Stop It or If You Do, While You're Sleeping, Bad, forgot title, if only, Dancing King or Hurt, Solo Day, Loser or Sober, Missing You, Shall We Dance or My Zone or etc., View or Sherlock, Face, I forgot, forgotten.

Last update information: I now have Instagram. For the first time...I'm usually not a fan of Instagram or other social media, but hey, I got this one. So feel free to check it out. Link is in my bio.

Any questions, please ask! I'll answer. «

"Screw This, I give up.." You muttered to yourself, rubbing your temple. You were standing in the mall, just thinking of what to get for the past ten minutes, the other twenty minutes was spent walking around half of the mall.

You still had the cash from Duke, along with a few extras and just gave up, tired and stressed as you headed towards the big exits of the mall, passing a florist shop.