|| Information ||

BY THE WAY, I SOMETIMES DO NOT MIND SUGGESTIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR SIDE CHAPTERS THAT ARE NOT IN ANY WAY ORIGINAL TO THE WEBTOON, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

:Things to understand:

First:

The book is called Realism, to symbolize the fact that Y/n accepts that her parents control her life and as she spends her time in South Korea, and with Daniel and the others, she learns new things.

Realism means; Accepting the fact that something is the way that it is, and you must deal with it.

Second:

Y/n is supposed to be portrayed as a female who's sometimes a bit awkward and shy, but then slowly becomes more sweet and kind.
She gets easily stressed and annoyed at things and people.
If she gets pissed off, she won't hesitate to hurt others, or if she sees someone who she cares about in danger, she will automatically step in, even if she knows it will cost her.

Third:

Y/n is also a bit cynical, meaning, she doesn't trust others as easily. This book was gonna be called Cynicism, but that seemed a bit boring.

Fourth:

Y/n L/n stands for YourName LastName. Meaning, you, the reader, are actually the person in this story.

Fifth:

This fanfiction is based on the Webtoon, Lookism. I highly recommend you read that, then this because it is such an fantastic Webtoon to read, that you can almost relate.

This is a fanfiction. Do not hate or leave rude comments, because trust me, it hurts me and other people who read this, if others did anyways.

That's it.

Please enjoy the fanfiction!