» Ep. 31 «

Woojin and his buddy, along with Haeri, their jaws dropped and widened their eyes to see what just happened. You let out a smile, finding satisfaction in people's reactions to either Daniel, Vasco, Zack or Jay's strength. You found amusement in it and chuckled a bit as you continued to hide.

"Next up?" Daniel was shaking slightly, nervous and fearful, but glad he wasn't in a fight with Zack while Vasco just stayed silent, watching.

Zack wobbled slightly, you frowning when you realized how tired he was and Vasco spoke up. "..let me take.."

"I have this." Zack panted out, interrupting Vasco as he stared at the scammers.

The chubby blonde male or as the author liked to call, Jay failed experiment clone lookalike, ran up and started swinging at Zack with grabby hands, trying to get a hold of the slanted eye boxer, but Zack luckily, managed to dodge every attack.

Zack punched the bigger male and he fell back as well, not noticing the fact that the previous male from before was calling for reinforcements.

Woojin gasped slightly at Zack, stunned by the fact that Zack was a boxer like him, but still managed to move quickly when he was injured and exhausted and with him doing all the fighting, he figured the two were useless.

"Che." He smirked, knowing he just had to take out Zack. You widened your eyes, concerned for Zack's health as you and Vasco were about to step up when you felt the tension from Zack as he clenched his fists and gave a deadly glare.

"Out boxer? How's this? Fast huh. I've been in the National Tournament!" Woojin proudly stated as he swung a punch, but Zack pulled back and with a big step, gave a body blow to him instantly, using the same move that Daniel had did on him which shocked Daniel.

Both Daniel and Vasco were in thought as they watched silently as Woojin fell on his knees, crouched over and holding his stomach in pain.

Suddenly, a whole gang appeared, rushing in as you turned when you heard chuckling and saw the bloody male that Zack had first beaten up. "Ha, now you're fucked. We're the top dog around here." He smirked, holding his bloody nose.

Zack was about to faint from exhaustion, panting heavily as he leaned against the wall slightly. Vasco saw this and took this chance to step forward. "You've done good. Now it's my turn."

Zack tried to argue when the gang started talking shit about Vasco who paid no attention. "Daniel, have my back." He says and was about to walk towards the group before another voice spoke.

"What's this? The boss should always come last. Always go around with us." Everyone turned and was shocked to see Vasco's group appear in motorcycles together and some of the other gang was surprised as well, seeing the all too familiar and known group, Burn Knuckles.

"Take rest, Vasco. We'll handle this." Jace smirked, getting out and walked up behind Vasco with the others.

Within minutes, most of the Sophomores Of Woojin's gang was knocked out. Though the big blonde male earlier had revived and charged at Vasco, smirking when he gripped Vasco's shoulders.

"Heh, now with only squeeze, your shoulders-"

Vasco didn't let him finished and easily pulled off his hands, turning him and grabbed his shoulder, instantly squeezing it and sending chills down everyone's backs. "There it is! The killer squeeze!"

Woojin scowled and pulled out his phone, waiting for the freshmen who never came, due to a certain silent blonde.

Jay sat there on the ground, leaning against his bike as he smoked his cigarette silently. He was driving out to follow and find you and Daniel, but stumbled upon some guys that he assumed was the bad guys and took them out easily, and was now relaxing.

"Oh no way, you did this? That's impressive! You're something else." A voice erupted, startling Jay as he quickly stood up and stared at the male, his friend behind him.

"Ah, hey, hey. Don't worry, it's okay. Those guys bother us everyday anyways." The male grinned, his friend walking off and sighed.

"And you shouldn't smoke. If you quit, you'll catch a lover." The male winked, giving a cheeky smile. "My friend and I quit, and we both found someone." He added, and walked to his friend who waited impatiently.

After hearing that, Jay thought of you and dropped his halfway lit cigarette and burned it out with his shoe.

Not gonna lie, he was pretty hot. Too bad he didn't have a name. [•]

Don't want to be mean, but he's just slightly better than Daniel, but Jay and GD will always be number one in Lookism

Don't want to be mean, but he's just slightly better than Daniel, but Jay and GD will always be number one in Lookism. [•]

Woojin stood up and started charging to Daniel. "If those two are the strong ones, then he's the pussy!" He assumes and tried swinging, unsure why Zack and Vasco were so calm when he did. You were shocked and stepped out a bit quickly, going to Daniel and everyone was shocked to see Daniel dodge it and you felt a bit relaxed.

Daniel used this chance and blew a jab to Woojin, knocking him back a bit, his heart racing quickly as he was nervous. He then gave a strong hook to Woojin's stomach.

Zack and Vasco were pretty surprised to see you but didn't have time to rush over as they were too busy in shock from Daniel.

Wanting to get your own revenge for Zack and Namsoon, you stepped forward and remembered the moment from the punching machine and gave a straight punch to Woojin's face, sending him flying back to a wall and slide down to the ground.

You winced at the pain, since you used the wrist that was damaged and now your hand was bloody and sore from the hard punch, which everyone's jaws dropped, not only from Woojin being tag teamed by Daniel and you, but you even appearing in the first place, and punching.

"Ah.." You looked at your hand and tried ignoring the stinging pain as you backed up, Haeri immediately crying out as he squeezed Woojin's hand.

"Y/n!" Vasco, Daniel and Zack shouted, going over to you. Meanwhile, no one seemed to notice the car that had pulled up a bit ago, the window down as a tall slender male appeared, with suspenders, glasses and slicked back gelled black hair. Gun.

•••

Next day at school, you were currently being lectured by Minhyoung and Zack, while Daniel and Daewon worked together to bandage your wrist and hand.

"You idiot! Didn't Zack tell you to stay because They were going to some sketchy alley to find scammers?" Minhyoung asked, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Why did you step in? I told you it was dangerous and risky, and now you got yourself hurt!" Zack exclaimed, staring at you with relief, concern and worry.

Daniel stayed silent while Daewon gave a small sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry. I was just worried and wanted to get payback for Namsoon and for them punching Zack.." you muttered, wincing at the tightness of the bandage and Daniel quickly apologized.

"Man, after all this..tests are coming up.."