» Ep. 20 «

» I know it's rude to skip some chapters, but really, they don't seem to include Daniel or the other main cast as often, so I don't see a point in writing it all out. «

» I'm skipping a few of the Duke related chapters which hurts because I actually like Duke. «

» Also «

» 2k Reads?! Honestly, it's just amazing. Thank you so much to those of you who actually read my books. It means a lot.

» And Thank you to those who wished me better, and I'm slightly better then before.

•••••••••••••

"Hey, who do you think will win and be number one at the festival Slave auction?"
"What's that?"
"You don't know? Freshman traditionally enter the auction."

"Who's in it?"
"It's decided by vote in each department!"
"Girls can only bid. Winner gets a date!"

"Guys from fashion had great style and nice clothes!"
"I like the architecture guys. They're cool."
"The one from beauty dept? Eli Jang! The only male there."

"The real deal is the newest male transfer."
"Daniel Park!"

«»«»

You turned to Daniel, who was walking beside Jiho and holding his tray of lunch, while you didn't get lunch and just put your hands in your pockets. You turned and stared in the distance to see someone kicking a slightly chubby male roughly. The male was holding two trays and was given orders to do stuff.

You frowned at this, unsure of how to help before glancing at Daniel who watched the scene. "That's Duke from the vocal dept...I was just like him before I started to eat with you two.." Jiho muttered, watching as well.

Daniel frowned before giving a small smile. "Hey Jiho. You know him right? Invite him over."

So now, people who just walked in the cafeteria gave the same expressions as the one already here. You sat silently next to Daniel, and beside him was Jiho and Duke.

"Hey Y/n, why aren't you eating?" You gave a small smile. "It's nothing. I'm just not hungry." Daniel had a skeptic look. "Why don't you just eat a little bit? Here." He grabbed his chopsticks he already used and picked a piece of meat off his tray and held it to your lips.

"Open up!~" You blushed faintly as you did as you were told and Daniel fed you, a bright smile on his face. "Good!" You chewed it and sighed, smiling a bit at Daniel before looking away a bit shyly.

"What is that guy doing with Daniel?"
"Is he collecting nerds?"
"Must he protecting them.."

"I saw that!"
"How dare he do that to The Y/n!"
"That was so smooth!"

Duke was sweating and sitting uncomfortably, just as Jiho had and as you were about to start a conversation with him, a cup was thrown and it hit the table right in front of Duke, making him flinch.

"Hey Duke." Duke looked over and saw Vin Jin just sitting on the chair, sunglasses and hat on with his hands in his pockets. "Go get me some water."

Vin Jin noticed you and Daniel and smirked a bit. "So you're the transfers. You're both not that bad. I like that. Why don't we go take a smoke? Though, just know, you aren't as handsome as me."

You felt a dark aura and turned, seeing Daniel giving a cold glare to Vin Jin. "What's with that look?" Vin's eyes directed to another male near, seeing a blonde quiet male sitting with his hands together.

Then another voice joined in. "Hey Vin Jin. Get it yourself, your hand broken or something?" Zack Lee spoke, his eyes narrowed.

"What's up with Zack lately?"
"He hasn't been bullying anyone."

You smiled at Zack, the library incident still fresh in your mind as you thought of going there once again with him, feeling as though you could trust him a bit more.

"You wanna get messed up? Cheeky Bugger." Vin Jin says, standing up and his two right hand men beside him.

"Can you see anything with those sunglasses on? I bet you like stealing Honey Butter Chips." One of the three men from Zack's group furrowed his eyebrows. "What is he talking about?.."

"There's gonna be a fight."
"Fashion and Vocal!"
"Zack Lee against Vin Jin."

"Hey black glasses." All eyes turned to the new voice. "Pick up your cup." Vasco says, and you widened your eyes a bit. You heard he had taken a long break to rest and you were a bit worried if it was because of Daniel.

"You can put your cup in the sink." Vasco adds and Vin Jin scoffed. "What, are you all trying to start something? Mind your own business."

You stepped in before Vasco could start a fight and walked into Vin Jin's view. "Okay, before you fight, Calm down. There's no point in causing chaos over a cup. And Vin Jin, leave Duke alone." You say and it was silent.

"Wow.."
"Y/n stood up for Duke!"
"What a woman!"

Vin Jin growled slightly, clenching his fists. "Ah, Fuck!" He cursed, kicking over a table before fleeing and leaving the cafeteria.

You watched as he left and sighed, going back to Daniel and leaned on his shoulder as he let out a breath, Vasco, Daniel, Zack and Jay staring at you as you closed your eyes.

You heard the females starting to whisper and giggled. "Hey, look."

"All the guys from Fashion."
"Jay, Daniel, and Zack!"

You felt yourself pushed off of Daniel and before you fell, Jay who sat nearby caught you and you gave a small grateful smile as you sat beside him and leaned on his shoulder instead, which made Daniel and Zack a bit upset that they couldn't catch you first.

"Hey Daniel, are you going to participate in the slave auction?"
"If you're in it, I'll buy you.~"
"Are you going to perform?"

Daniel was a bit uncomfortable from the ladies surrounding him, and answered a bit nervously. "It's not really my thing..."

"Man, the guys who fight aren't cool..right?" Zack had a faint blush as he glanced at Mira who giggled and smiled, but stared over at you, as Zack only sneaked a glance at your almost sleeping face.

"Daniel, aren't you gonna perform?"
"Will you be in the auction?"

Vasco who watched from the distance, gave manly tears. Jace saw and sighed, glancing at him.

••••••••

» So, to celebrate the 2K Reads, i want you readers to choose.

» Should I do an extra long chapter with a specific scenario or a couple scenarios of certain males you guys want?

» Or,

» Do a Q&A? Please let me know so I can prepare for it in the future and thank you so much once again, it means so much to me and it makes me happy to see people actually enjoying my stories.

» If you guys have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to comment them, or if you have any ideas or thoughts or specific things you want me to do, and I'll consider them!