» Ep. 17 «

You got dressed as usual, sighing as you left your limousine and headed to the front date of the school, and saw Daniel. "Hey Daniel!" You smiled, waving to him as you walked beside him.

He smiled at you and walked with you to class, and once you did, you heard whispers and giggles as the females stared at Daniel and the males stared at you.

Namsoon, the arrogant almost cocky kid who went to school, thinking he was popular stared at you and Daniel with hatred and jealousy, eating both of all your categories a ten out of ten.

You started to hear certain whispers though, as you slowed your walking while Daniel just took his seat beside Zack. "Hi Zack." Daniel hummed as Zack rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. Don't talk to me and don't look at Mira." Zack almost said your name, unsure of why you were in his head.

Everyone then realized the fact that, Daniel Park had no fashion sense.

"Is he poor?.."
"Is it true?"
"He looks like a prince but.."
"Hey, Y/n isn't poor. Look at her style."
"It's the best do the best."
"High quality."

Jay heard this and glanced at them before staying silent and staring out the window.

You frowned, a bit annoyed at everyone for thinking that as you sighed and sat in your seat next to Jay, who seemed to be staring at you before turning to the window.

•••••••

"Is it true?"
"Vasco's not here?"
"No way."

"Tell us, Jace."

Jace crosses his arms as he looked down, his eyes closed as he thought.

He suddenly got a text message and glanced at it, ignoring the others.

Vasco
"JACE"
"MY PHONE SCREEN BROKE"
"I'VE GONE TO FIX IT"
Vasco
"IF IT'S BROKE THIS BAD, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WILL COST?"
Vasco
[ CLICK TO SEE PHOTO ]

A screenshot of a golden retriever was sent, and Jace sighed at Vasco. "You can't send a broken screen with a screenshot.."

"What did Vasco say?"

"Since there are no rumors..it's best to stay slow. We need to think." Jace says, answering. "From Vasco." Jace didn't want to risk dishonoring Burn Knuckles.

"Oh, okay."
"Nice."

Most of the members were convinced, besides one certain one who was angry at Jace. "Those aren't his orders! Vasco wouldn't say that. I listen to Vasco, not you!"

•••••••

It was the end of the day, you gathering your things as you stood up.

You heard several more whispers and rolled your eyes, sighing as Daniel went over to you and Jay. "Y/n, wanna walk home together? I can walk you to your house."

You gave a smile and nodded. "Sure." He smiled and then turned to Jay. "I'll see you tomorrow Jay!" Daniel waved, a big smile on his face as Jay confusedly waved back.

You went to Daniel who received a phone call and you hummed, letting him answer it.

"Hello? Oh hey, Mom. School just finished." You stood and waited, both you and Jay accidentally listening. "Tomorrow? Oh, right..my Birthday. It slipped my mind."

Jay glanced at Daniel as he thought a bit before looking away.

"You don't have to come...it's okay..." Daniel finished his call and sighed, giving a smile to you. "Let's go."

•••••

While you and Daniel walked home, four Burn Knuckles members stood near an alley and the back of the school, smoking.

They had formed a plan that would take out Daniel and get revenge and as always, badass, silent soul and handsome blonde male, Jay was happening to be listening as he sat on the floor, smoking as well.

••••••••

You sighed, looking around in the clothing store, trying to find the right outfits for Daniel. The workers there recognized you, and tried to help you in any way they can.

"Miss L/n, is there a certain precise item you are looking for?"

You glanced at the worker before sighing. "It's my friend's birthday. I wanna get him some nice clothes."

The person thought a bit before glancing in a direction and hummed. "Miss L/n, I would suggest you get help from our V.I.P. Customer and one of the wealthiest bachelors in South Korea, Mister Hong."

You turned to see a familiar quiet blonde who stared over when he heard his name and was a bit surprised to see you.

"Ah, Jay? What are you doing here?" Jay stared at you and you thought a bit. "You're getting clothes for Daniel too? For his birthday?" Jay nodded, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Ah, t-then do you mind if I look with you? I'm having trouble finding what I should get." He nodded and you smiled, walking over. "Thanks..." You then noticed the big stack of clothing that Jay had put and was gonna buy.

"All of this is for Daniel?!"

•••••••