» Scenario One : Surprises «

To celebrate our 20k reads, I present to you, our first Realism » Lookism x Reader « Scenario. Since I didn't ask you guys what you wanted, or if I did, no one answered..sadly..so I thought of one! «

Remember, this isn't related to the actual storyline at all, so there will be some changes and extra information. You will stay the same though, but this has nothing to do with the actual plot. «

» Thank You for 20k! Which may seem like nothing since it's only reads, and it's not actually ten thousand people reading it, but still. It makes me glad that you guys like it!

••••

Up First : Daniel Park :

You were cleaning up the small apartment that Daniel was living in. Meaning, you knew of Daniel having another body, and you didn't mind, since you thought it was pretty cool. You had only started about a week ago, so you were still trying to process it all, and since today was a special day, you made sure everything was well decorated and set up, along with the whole place being clean and neat.

As you were setting out the food, you brought out the cake you made especially for him, and once you had set it down, the front door opened. "Y/n, I'm home."

Daniel still had yet gotten used to having a maid, especially it being you, but since you insisted on Daniel cashing in the prize of the bet, you were now his maid for three more weeks.

A week ago, you had made a bet with Daniel, that if you managed to get 100 in your midterm for math, Daniel would be your butler, but if you got below 90, you were required to be Daniel's maid, which, he didn't mean to agree to.

You smiled and walked towards the front door. "Welcome Home~ And Happy Birthday, Master Daniel!" Daniel blushed instantly at your words as you gave a bow to him. Wearing a simple black and white maid's dress. A bit too cute and small for you, but it was still simple enough.

"Ah..Thanks Y/n.." He mumbled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck as he stepped inside. You grabbed his bag from him and set it aside. "Would you like to change or eat first?"

You also weren't required to go to school, so you told your teacher that you were going on a break, since you were sick, and was also going to visit your grandmother, who you had yet seen in the years.

"Ah..sure, I'll eat first." Daniel hesitantly nodded, walking over to the table, where it was just filled with food and drinks of delicacy and exquisite delights and some of Daniel's favorite foods as well.

"Ah, don't forget, tomorrow, each of us are going to the festival to celebrate your birthday. Zack, Mira, Jay, Vasco, Duke, Jiho, Zoe and Yui, and Crystal."

Daniel gave a small nod and smiled at you. "You're really sweet, Y/n."

Taken back, your cheeks turned pink a bit as you cleared your throat and nodded, setting up the food for him and spent the rest of the day with him.

"I hope you had a good birthday, Master Daniel!" You hummed, smiling softly as you bowed a bit. Daniel smiled at you and suddenly hugged you, catching you off guard but you still hugged him back.

With a soft hot breath, he spoke in your ear as he hugged you tightly.

"Thank you, Y/n."