» Ep. 36 «

» Dentist appointments ;-;

» Anyways, I'm glad to say I'm back. And I probably won't be on break for a while but hey, that's a good thing right?

» Vasco's date will be after the festival, of course, so I'll be working on that once the festival is finished and so while you wait for that, please check out my other books I have just released.

» School started recently and I feel like my legs are gonna break ;-; all of my classes are on different ends of the school and what's worse, I have gym first hour, so I'm gonna be running around a lot.

» Wish me luck this year....
•••

Hearing footsteps, you looked around and saw a fading blonde color and furrowed your eyebrows. "Did you guys see that?.." You asked, confused as you looked back at the others, fixing your Yukata slightly.

Mira looked around before shaking her head. "I didn't see anything." Zoe shrugged. "See what?"

You brushed it off before going back inside the room to change and knowing the girls, they'd make you wear the Yukata you just wore instead of your normal one.

You finished changing before heading out and grabbed the Yukata into your hands. "Where should we go next?" You certainly knew that they weren't done shopping.

"For some jewelry, duh!" Zoe exclaims, grabbing your hand and pulling you to the checkout, paying for everyone's things.

"Woo! I'm in!" Yui cheered and Mira smiled, nodding along as she grabbed the bag with the outfits in them and headed out the store, going to the jewelry shop.

You sighed as you walked in and looked around. "Oh, Y/n! Let's get matching bracelets and earrings!"
"Oh and Necklaces!"
"Why don't we get rings as well?"

You were stunned by the three of them and you just gave a small sigh and smiled. "Sure, why not?"

•••

"What do you mean the phone's gone?!"

"I mean, I was just holding it and it's not there!" Minhyoung exclaimed, rolling his eyes as he looked at Zack who had yelled at him.

"How does that even make sense?..You were holding it and it's just suddenly missing?" Daniel asked, uncertain and skeptic.

"Let's just calm down. Maybe it dropped somewhere." Dae-Won insisted and each of them looked around the floor.

Iseul, however, noticed that the certain blonde was missing as she stood up with her bag to head home. She clicked her tongue slightly before sighing, already figuring that the blonde took the phone and gave it to Y/n.

She headed to the door before was stopped by Zack. "Hey, you."

Stopping in her tracks, she looked back and gave a slight glare to Zack who wasn't fazed. "Did you take Y/n's phone?"

Iseul scoffed at him and continued to walk away and left the school gates, surprising the others.

"Don't bother, Zack. I'm pretty sure she didn't take it. Besides, she's new." Daniel says as he continued looking on the ground with Dae-Won.