» Ep. 8 «

"Daniel, you think this is a good idea?.." You mumbled, glancing over at him, who was chatting and replying back to Doo, one of the three guys.

He didn't reply, too deep in thought of the fact that he was having nice texting conversations.

You sighed, putting your hands in your jacket pockets as your short shorts were a terrible idea to wear in the night cold.

People stared and gasped in awe, watching you and Daniel walk together as you walked to an abandoned alleyway, going farther and then up the stairs.

You were able to smell it from where you were, and you let out a big breath, mentally preparing yourself as Daniel opened the door, a bit nervous and excited.

"Hey!"

Once Daniel went inside, he was smacked with utter disappointment.

"Oh, you're here?"
"Hey Daniel."
"Come on in."

"Oh, Danny, sit beside me!~"

You were a bit surprised to see Zoe and you sighed, turning away. The other three grinned and waved you both over as Zack stared at you both in shock.

You walked in, the attention turning to you as they glanced at your skin long legs, then your above average sized chest.

You didn't notice as you moved, sitting beside Zack since Daniel sat beside Zoe.

"Why the hell are those two here?" Zack asked, an unlit cigar in his mouth.

"Come and sit you two. Must be hungry." Doo says, chuckling at Zack.

Zoe giggled, putting an arm under her chest as she leaned forward on the table. "I came here myself and coincidentally, I was here with them. Must be fate~"

"Sure, how the hell did she know about this?"
"Look at how she pushes up her breasts.."

"Guess it's not bad." Those three pervs thought, sneaking glances at Zoe, before staring at you. "Damn, Y/n's bigger.."

You watched the four of them, Zack definitely annoyed and confused on why you and Daniel were there.

Whilst you were listening to them, you glanced at Daniel. He was in huge discomfort, sweatdropping when he saw what he just stumbled upon on.

"I warned you.." You whispered, sighing as you couldn't leave, making sure Daniel would stay okay.

"Here Y/n, Daniel. We were waiting to drink with you two." You two were handed small shot glasses.

"Drink up."
"Lets cheers!"

Zoe shifted so she was in a position that would make herself more sexier looking, pushing her breasts higher and scooting closer to Daniel, in which made you clearly annoyed of.

"S-Sorry, I don't drink.." Daniel mumbled a bit, pushing it away. "I don't either." You gave a small smile, setting the glass down.

"Liars."
"You two really don't drink?"
"Must be poor drinkers.."

You then glanced to your left, seeing Zack just gulping glass after glass, not stopping once. "Eh..Zack, slow down a bit.." You tried telling him but he seemed to ignore you.

You sighed, having to hold your breath a few times since you couldn't seem to withstand the Smokey smell, the three guys smoking as they talked about random shit.

"So Daniel, Y/n. Where do you live?" Doo asked, setting down a glass and startled, Daniel answered. "O-Oh, I Live alone." Both you and Daniel spoke together, and Daniel gave you a glance.

"Sweet."
"Let's hang there sometime."
"Cool."

Daniel started sweating a bit. "S-Sorry, I meant I live with a friend!"

"Friend?"
"Goes to our school?"
"I hope it's not a girl!"

"He's a dropout.." Daniel responded, making the three males, along with Zack gasp.

"This guy..he's different, but this?!"
"He lives alone with a dropout!?"

"He works at night and sleeps during the day..if I brought friends over, he wouldn't be so happy.." Daniel nervously spoke, chuckling a bit, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Dropout works at night?!?"
"What kind of life does he have!?!"

Zack started downing several more glasses, scoffing a bit. "So He has a partner?.."

"Oh Danny~ You're clothes are a bit big. You like oversized styles?" Zoe asked, trying not to get annoyed and irritated as she held his arm and leaned closer, making You a bit more stressed, looking away as you were also a bit surprised at Daniel, unsure if it was the truth.

"Oh...these are my friend's clothes. His frame is a bit..big." Daniel says, closing his eyes as he sighed quietly.

"A gangster!"
"Definitely a gangster.."
"Night working gangster?"
"A gang leader!"
"This dude lives with him!"

All of them was trembling slightly at the thought, sweating slightly nervous.

"Daniel's more dangerous than we assumed.."

"Hey kids."

All heads turned to see a sort of tall woman, her hair up and in a pink tank top and black leggings, with lots of makeup as she set down a few dishes.

The owner.

"Is anyone else coming tonight?" She asked, sighing. "Nope." One of the three guys replied. "Then just stay quiet, okay? Stay out of trouble."

"What kind of owner lets five underage teens drink and hang at a place like this?.." You mumbled, in hopes of that your parents wouldn't find out about this.

She suddenly looked up and widened her eyes, gasping when she saw Daniel. "Great..another skank.." You thought, rolling your eyes slightly.

"Hey kid." The woman spoke, sliding in next to Daniel, sitting close so there was room. Daniel was shook, glancing at the old woman beside him. "Anything else you wanna eat?"

"Uh..no.." Daniel uncomfortably replied, looking away. "Pick anything~ it's on the house." The woman hummed and Zoe was shooketh, grabbing onto Daniel's arm and squishing her breasts into it.

The woman was clearly annoyed, standing up and sweating. "Oh, my hair just keeps getting loose.." She retied her hair better, her breasts bouncing a bit to make it look bigger and sexier.

"So hot for September~"

"Danny, I'm hot too, right?"

"Oh, I'm just hotter."

"Who the fuck is this cougar?" Zoe thought, glaring as she bit her lip.
"What's this skank doing?" The owner scowled, clenching her fists.

As a fight was secretly going on, to see who was sexier, the three guys watched and had gushing nosebleeds.

But then, something made them stop and turn, stiffening once they heard it.

"Daniel?~"