» Ep. 12 «

Zack glanced in your direction, furrowing his eyebrows. "Y/n?" He then narrowed his eyes slightly. "Where's Mira?"

You sighed a bit, walking towards him as you pulled down the bottom of your shorts slightly.

"Mira had to leave for an important errand for her family. She wanted to apologize for leaving early." You explained, standing in front of him.

"I see. Then let's just head home." Zack sighed, no longer as excited and your small smile had faltered to a blank look.

"I know I'm not as beautiful as Mira, but if you didn't wanna hang out, then you could've just said that." You then turned away, realizing that you couldn't trust Mira's friends, even though your trusted her.

"Go home if you want. I'll see you tomorrow at school Zack..." You say, beginning to walk away with your hands in your pockets as you went towards the snack bar, going to the counter.

Zack frowned a bit, sighing as he grabbed your wrist. He knew how important you were to Mira, and having you upset with him wouldn't make Mira happy.

Though, Zack didn't realize the real reason he was feeling sad in his heart, was that he didn't like seeing you upset.

"Y/n, I'm sorry...I'll stay." Zack says, pulling you back, making you stumble and fall onto his chest, hence the reason your face is pressed to his chest and his jacket that had his scent, your faces also just inches away.

You blushed a bit, surprised at his sudden action as you stood stiff, unsure of what to do.

Zack widened his eyes and blushed faintly, gently but quickly pushing you back onto your feet as you stared at him before looking down a bit shyly now, unable to face him.

"I-um, if you want to stay, then sure..lets just get our snacks.." You smiled a bit, your blush still visible as you headed to the counter again.

Zack had his blush visible as well, staring at you as you walked, wondering why his heart was beating a bit quickly when he saw how close you were.

"No..I don't like Y/n! Mira is the only one I love!"

Meanwhile, a certain man and his flat chested girlfriend were watching you and Zack, glaring slightly, while the male mostly just stared at your curves and carefully rounded breasts, but glanced at his girlfriend, frowning at her for having flat breasts.

You hummed as you got what you wanted, deciding on just a piece of cookie while Zack got a corn dog and you about to pay, being rich and all, but Zack had quickly paid for the both of you.

"Thanks Zack." You smiled at him, sighing as you softly ate your cookie, while Zack nodded at you, looking away.

After a bit, Zack gave you a glance before standing up and sighing. "Hey Y/n, I'm going out for a bit, Okay?" You turned to him, a skeptic of what he was gonna do as you gave a small nod.

Zack left you alone, sitting at the table as you played around on your phone, Zack heading out to the gate of the library and pulling out a pack of cigars.

He started to smoke, closing his eyes as he thought a bit, ignoring people who stared.

Suddenly, an old lady came over and gave a small smile to Zack. "Excuse me, young man. Might I ask you for some directions?"

Zack quickly reacting and pulling out the cigar and hid it behind his back, helping the lady and pointing directions.

You hummed as you glanced at him from the window. "Maybe he's kind after all."

"Goodbye Ma'am." Zack held a straight posture and calm and mature face, as the old woman thanked him with a kind smile and left.

"Haha, loser."
"The loser is polite."

Zack heard laughs and snickers as he turned to see three old guys and two females.

"Hey Dick."
"Don't piss your pants now."
"Where's your friends?"

"Hey. Call every single friend from before."

"..."

••••••••

"Wow, so high!"

A woman, not too old, was walking up a hill, a bright smile on her face as she held the straps of her bag, excited to see her son.

••••••••

"You mute?"
"I said to call your fucking friends!"
"Look at those fierce slanted eyes."
"Lets rip them out!"

"He was bawling his eyes out!"

Zack suddenly had a flashback of the bar and growled, his face flushed from embarrassment.

"So that kid has the look of a bully but is actually a wimp?" A girl smirked.

Zack clicked his tongue slightly. "You guys wouldn't be trying to start something, Are ya?" He suddenly remembered Mira's words, and even though she left, he still wanted to stay true to his word.

"Consider yourselves lucky, as I'm gonna leave it alone."

The three guys started laughing hysterically, crying tears as they pointed at Zack.

"He's not that bad but he's hysterical!"
"Has he gone crazy?!"
"He said he'd let us go!"

"I have to study.."

Annoyed, Zack turned around. "I'm letting you go, so go around." The three men only continued laughing their asses off, smirking as they had a plan.

"Hey Y/n." You turned and smiled a bit, seeing Zack come back inside. "Back?"

"Yeah. Want anything to drink?" Zack offered and you hummed. "Just a soda." You replied and he nodded, going in line as you turned and gathered whatever you needed.

Suddenly, Zack started pushing you. "Y/n, lets go." You furrowed your eyebrows and before you could ask anything, you were brought back to the girls room and you just sighed, shrugging and gonna talk to him later.

"Che, he acted nice in front of his girl."
"One of those huh?"