» Ep. 10 «

The man suddenly stopped, glancing back at who spoke.

"What do you think you're doing?" Daniel spoke, heavy breathing and face red.

"Che, trying to pick a fight?" The man let go of Doo, going towards Daniel.

Daniel was not even moving on his own. "I'm not scared!" He rose up, a shadow casted over his eyes. "You guys.."

He then pointed to the three guys. "Are so disrespectful!" That shocked them. "Always bullying others, insulting mothers, causing trouble.."

Daniel couldn't control himself, speaking random crap. "Is it fun being violent? Being such dicks?"

Zoe was beyond in love, having a dreamy look as she clasped her hands, smiling as she moaned lovingly, as Zack was crying and apologizing repeatedly.

"Pointy, give me your phone!" Daniel shouted, holding out his hand as Doo quickly and shakily pulled it out and Daniel held it in the air, crushing it like an insect, dropping the pieces as it shocked everyone.

"He just broke the phone with one hand!"
"He's so strong!"

"Taking dirty photos.." Daniel muttered, letting it crumble.

You didn't want things to end badly, panting as you slowly stood up. "Excuse me.." They shifted their eyes to you, as you gave a small smile.

You were already almost fully drunk as you tried to reach for a bottle, only for it to drop but you managed to catch it..only..

"S-Sorry, I wanted to pour you a drink...but it broke.." You say, the sound of shattering echoing the room as they looked at the glass bottle in shock, jumping a bit.

"Y/n's scary!"
"She just made a weapon, making it look like an accident.."

"Both Y/n and Daniel are crazy terrifying!"
"They're dangerous!"

"I'm really sorry." You almost swung the sharp broken glass into the air, making the two men jump back a bit.

The two men growled, but one noticed their girlfriend pouting sadly, as they then growled loudly. "You punks know who I am?! I ruled over Gian High!"

"What school you asses go to?"
"School?"
"We're twenty!"

"We're first year fashion students at J-High!" Zack says, smiling.

"These punks are just freshman."
"That School is legendary.."
"Still..freshman!"
"Those two are just freshman.."

Both males turned to you and Daniel, who were both still panting heavily, your eyes closed.

"Mess with the bull, you get horns.."

"Only because you apologized, we're letting you off, but we definitely won't forget you!"
"Babe, get up."

They all stomped away, slamming the door as they did, as the three males had smug looks and Zoe, a dreamy look.

"Damn, Daniel!"
"You're the man!"
"Y/n, you were awesome!"

You and Daniel listened to them, but you were starting to get dizzy, holding onto your head.

Unknown to you Seven, those two men were planning something. Something bad.