» Ep. 16 «

"Prepare yourself." Vasco has moved to an unfinished construction site, taking off his jacket as he spoke. "Leaving your jacket on? You'll regret that." Vasco tossed his jacket, leaving him in his jeans and his black long sleeved sweatshirt.

"You think this is a joke? Today we go all the way."

Vasco didn't even noticed Y/n was standing there, watching. And if he did notice, he didn't care. His main priority was to stop Daniel.

You watched quietly, unsure of what to do, since you didn't want them to fight, over what? You weren't quite sure.

Daniel stood there, utterly confused and a bit frightened, shaking slightly as he didn't know what was going on.

"Come on. Let's start." By then, Vasco had taken off his sweatshirt and was now in his white tank top, as usual as he cracked his knuckles.

Vasco stared him down, as his mind went back to his memory.

"Daniel's not being picked on. He works hard at the convenience store." Daniel says, lying straight to his mother's face.

You frowned, knowing that Daniel wasn't there when the incident at the convenience store happened.

"He's not being mistreated at all." Daniel smiled and his mother handed him mother. "Take care of Daniel."

Vasco was pissed. "You liar! You damn prick! He had misunderstood several things, which he was unaware.

"You're not forgiven. You're dead." Vasco raised his hands into fists, making a certain pose as he got ready to fight.

"You're not gonna take advantage of anyone! Get that in your head!" Vasco shouts, and Daniel tried making peace. "H-Hey, Vasco.."

Suddenly, Daniel tensed and quickly tilted his head, dodging a swing that was just a split second away from hitting him.

You gasped, covering your mouth as you went closer, trying to stop Vasco.

Daniel's heart was racing as he was confused. "He swung?! I thought he was nice!"

"Vasco, I don't understand, why are you doing this? I think you might be mistaken.." Daniel insisted, nervous as hell.

"Don't make excuses!" With that, Vasco made several swings as Daniel did his best to dodge all of his attacks.

"Vasco!" You yelled, trying to get him to stop as you ran over.

Vasco didn't hear as he made several more swings and you watched as the last one barely missed.

"You May have avoided Zack Lee's fists, but.." he was cut off from Daniel, who started to shout. "What is this about?! What have I done wrong?!"

Vasco had a sharp look, staring him down as he then held out his hand. "Right now- The money the woman gave you. Hand it over." He had planned to give it to the convenience store kid.

Daniel widened his eyes as he thought a bit. Realizing the mistake he made about Vasco, he glared a bit, a cold expression. "No way. I am not, giving this up!"

Vasco then smirked. "That's how it is.." Daniel moved and got into the same position as Zack does, a boxer posture as he clenched his fists tightly. "Never!"

"He's showing his true colors now.." Vasco thought, getting into position as well.

You had to watch this all, since you wanted to know what would happen, because then again, you thought of several ways to stop this, None seeming to work well.

"No one will steal from me." Daniel started thinking of all the steps he had to take in order to get the good punch to knock him out.

"Not giving up what's not yours? Selfish bastard. Guys like you are always selfish. Alright then, come here."

Daniel's heart was beating quickly as he took a step forward, pulling his arm back before making a quick swing, just as Vasco did the exact same, and what he did next shocked you.

•••••••

Once it was over, Vasco fell to the ground, knocked out completely as you ran to Daniel, tackling him in a hug that you didn't even think about since you were worried.

"Daniel, are you okay?" You asked, pulling back after the tight hug, in which he blushed. "H-Huh?..oh, yeah.."

You let out a breath and sighed. "That's good. I was worried about what was gonna happen. What you did looked really cool, it was unbelievable." You say, sighing.

Daniel sheepishly chuckled a bit, his blush darkening slightly. "Y-You were worried about me?"

You gave a smile and nodded. "Of course. You're important to me and I care about you."

Daniel felt his heart gonna explode soon, blushing darkly as his heart raced quickly. He wasn't sure what to do next as he looked away.

"Well, we should head home now. I'll see you." You then turned back to Vasco before stopping. "Hold on."

You ran back to Vasco, kneeling down to him. "Vasco, are you okay?"

Vasco didn't answer, after all, he was half knocked out and you sighed, seeing scratch marks on his face before pulling out so ointment you kept with you in your bag and beginning to apply it to Vasco.

You finished and sighed, putting the little container away before jogging back to Daniel who watched, frowning slightly as he saw you care for Vasco.

"Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Daniel gave a small smile and nodded, waving to you as you did the same to him and walked home.

•••••••

Jace and the two other members of Burn Knuckles walked around and stared at their leader who was on the ground, his jacket beside him, all three speechless.

"What...what happened?"
"Vasco?"

Vasco slowly opened his eyes, hearing his group members and spoke quietly. "Jace...I lost."

The only thing that ran in Vasco's mind was the scene that played before his big fatal knockout.

"We both did the same punch..the timing was perfect..but in a split second, he turned his head and delivered a back spin elbow! I know now...I can never beat a guy like Daniel Park.."

Jace couldn't believe it, as he had no words. "No...Burn Knuckles...Never Lose!"

••••••

As Daniel let his handsome angelic body rest, he got ready for the convenience store and was glad he kept the money, his mind going back to the fight before it going to when you were worried for him.

He blushed thinking about it as he went inside the store and behind the counter as he shook his head, sighing as someone came in. "Welcome."

•••••••••