» Ep. 2 «

You sat in your seat as the teacher left to the teacher's lounge, letting other students just talk and roam the room.

You saw the brown haired female from yesterday staring at you with a smile and when you returned one, she gave a wave before turning away.

You sighed a bit and sat back, glancing around until your eyes landed on a female who was fixing her outfit and look a bit before walking up to the black haired swift and smooth skinned angelic male before.

"Daniel, right? I'm Zoe." She gave a big and bright smile, swaying her hips slightly as she walked in front of him.

You stared at her a bit, watching what she would do. "Ah, you have something on your face." She pointed and Daniel was startled by the comment. "H-huh? Where?"

"Heh, handsome thing~" she giggled, giving a flirtatious look as the other girls gasped, biting their bottom lips angrily at Zoe.

You stared dumbfounded at the terrible pick up line that she had used. "D..D-Did she really?.." You let out an unbelievable scoff, a bit annoyed since you didn't like females like that.

"Oi, Zoe. Shut up and sit down already. Quit acting like that." The male from yesterday, she also learned was Zack spoke irritatedly.

"Oh, Zack! Scary~, What?" Zoe posed cutely, wanting to annoy him. "Quit doing that, bitch!" Zack growled a bit, before glancing at the brown haired female, Mira.

You saw her staring at you and the male that was on the other side of you, Daniel, almost in a daze as she daydreamed a bit.

Zack then turned to the both of you and scowled, and you sighed once again, looking away as you tried to focus on work.

"Is everyone in South Korea like this?.."

••••••

You sat through class quietly, letting out a sigh of relief when the bell finally rung, signaling it was time for lunch.

You stood beside Daniel, getting some items as Daniel did the same. You heard people shouting and trying to get close, wanting to be near either you and Daniel and you tried to block off as much noise as you could.

Only other problem was that Zoe was also beside Daniel, speaking cutely as she leaned close. "What kind of foods do you like Daniel?" She hummed.

You ignored everyone as you grabbed your tray, going to sit down before Daniel followed you, giving a small smile. "Nice to meet you Y/n. Have you been to Korea before?" He tried starting a conversation.

You gave a kind smile as you turned to him. "No, not really. In fact, this is my first time here." You replied, and before you could say anything else, a couple of guys, not the very best looking mind you, came over.

"Hey." Both You and Daniel turned, and they only looked at Daniel.

"We need to talk to you after lunch."

Not too long, lunch ended and you went back to the classroom, seeing Daniel walk in the opposite direction out of the corner of your eye.

You watched from the window, seeing the three guys offer Daniel a cigarette, in which he declined. After some exchange of words, the three guys stepped back and Daniel walked away, looking in slight discomfort.

•••••••

You sighed as you sat in your seat silently, seeing Daniel asleep before Mira walked over. "Um, hi." You glanced up and saw her, offering a kind smile. "Hi, Mira, right?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to say that I really look up to you, as my idol." Mira gave a slightly shy closed eyed smile.

"Ah, Thank you. I'm honored someone as beautiful as you thinks that." You smiled back, and she put her hands behind her back. "A-Ah, not really. You're really beautiful too, and if you have any questions about South Korea, you can always ask me!" Mira smiled a bit more confident and you nodded.

"I'll remember that, thank you." You appreciated her kindness as she nodded and walked away.

You were about to pull out a pencil to write something when you were startled, hearing someone shout.

"FUCK!"

You immediately turned, seeing Daniel sitting up and Zoe in front of him, stepping back, not only startled but petrified before slowly clasping her hands together before having a glossy lovey look in her eye as she stared at him in awe, slight pink cheeks.

You were slightly annoyed as you rolled your eyes a bit before ignoring that scene and started to draw random things as class began once again.

•••••••

Chapter 2 is now out, and honestly, I really hope you guys enjoy.