» Ep. 5 «

Jay was currently in the bathroom, doing what he needed when he heard voices.

"Let's get the two newbies."
"Transfers?"
"Zack was unable to beat them."

Jay listened closely, zipping up his pants when he finished.

"Let's go at both of them at once."
"But Y/n's a model, and a girl."
"Who cares? She's just a girl. Anyways, I'll take her from behind while you two take Daniel."

The smell of smoke lingered as Jay had to suffer by smelling it.

"You have no shame."
"Shut it. Let's get them after school."
"Alright, deal."

Jay heard their plans and stayed silent as usual, washing his hands before heading towards the stall.

•••••••••

Meanwhile, in the other departments..

Vocal&Dance Dept.

A male sat back in his chair, a black hood, hands in pockets, SnapBack and sunglasses.

Otherwise known as Vin Jin.

"Zack Lee in one punch?"
"Yep."
"Che, What a tool."

"Think he's better looking than me?"
"Take your sunglasses off."

Beauty Dept.

"Eli, did you hear about what happened next the Fashion department?"
"The transfer hit Zack Lee?"
"He's good looking Eli, but you're better~"

The only man in the beauty department, Eli Jang smiled at the girls, his blue and purple hair with slight pink ends stood out.

"I'm not much for fighting, but if he's good looking, should I ask him to be my model?"

Architecture Dept.

"He's handsome and the girl is a model?"
"Yeah."

"Popular and can fight?"
"Yep."

The man with tons of tattoos over his body, a leader of a fierce group, and a man who was one of the manliest Of men, Euntae Lee, also known as Vasco, started to cry his manly tears.

"Just as bad as Eli...The guy's going down."
"Don't cry."

•••••••••

A tiny glasses wearing skinny boy ran down the hall, feeling as if he was gonna burst as he ran to the men's room. Someone who was a perfect prey to be bullied and such.

He ran into the bathroom, just as the blonde silent soul Jay nonchalantly walked out, no expression since you couldn't even see it, as he walked away.

"Jay?..He's so un-talkative." The boy thought as he walked in but gasped, shocked at the scene before him.

The three guys before, who were planning to take out the two transfers were all on the ground, beaten to a pulp.

"What is this?!"

The three guys groaned, trembling as they struggled to even stand.

"Jay?!?"

The said male was walking down the hall, slightly bloody as he walked calmly and silently.

•••••••••••••••

You were walking around at night once again, smiling to yourself in the fresh air. It was nice that it was quiet this time around in South Korea.

You walked and saw the convenience store from yesterday and you decided to go inside, seeing a girl leaving with an energy pack that was missing one bottle and once you went inside, you saw the missing one on the counter, and the piggy that was beaten up before, smiling.

"At least she was kind.." you thought before brushing it off and starting to walk, and the piggy noticed you, but didn't say anything.

"Y/n? What's she doing late at night? It's dangerous..." Daniel watched closely, making sure she didn't do anything bad, not that he thought she would anyways.

You continued walking around, just grabbing some gum and a chocolate milk and putting it on the counter to pay.

Another customer came in, except it was a small pipsqueak in glasses. You brushed it off as you handed the money and with a smile, thanked the cashier piggy before leaving, until you heard something.

"E-Excuse me.." Suddenly, the skinny glasses boy dropped to his knees and fell forward.

You were gonna help when the chubby male rushed to him before you and you smiled, backing up slightly so there was room, until you heard voices and saw the three guys come in, with a not so beautiful girl behind them.

You hid around a shelf, watching as you peeked around it.

"What's going on?"
"Thought we told you to steal it."
"Now we gotta keep the piggy shut."
"What should we do?"

Then, one of the guys pulled both glasses males outside as you then discreetly moved closer to watch.

"Loser battle."
"You two fight and see who wins."
"Contest of the weak."

The four snickered, laughing, as their loudness caught the attention of the manliest of men, the multiple tattooed male that always helped the weak, Vasco as he looked off into the distance, to see what was happening.

You frowned at this, not liking what they were doing as you slowly went closer to step out.

You walked out, just as you seeing the skinny one about to swing before you spoke. "Hey, stop it guys."

Your voice made them turn as they were surprised to see you. "I-It's the model, Y/n L/n." The blonde girl gasped, her cheeks a bit pink.

"What are you doing here Y/n?"
"Hey, come watch this too!"

You clicked your tongue slightly, putting your hands in your pockets. "Stop messing around with these two. Leave them alone."

You were about to say more before someone grabbed one of them by the neck and lifted them. "You guys are bad guys.."

The one caught in the man's tight grip choked a bit, barely able to mutter an apology as the man dropped him and they ran away without another word, the blonde following.

You smiled a bit at the man who didn't see your smile before you let out a sigh, turning and staring at the two smaller males. "Hey guys. Are you okay?" You gave a small smile, and the chubby one nodded.

"Thanks Vasco, Y/n." The boy also spoke and you turned again, seeing the tattooed male, who seemed to be staring at you with interest and awe a bit before looking at the dorky male.

"You know me? You from our school?" Vasco asked, narrowing his eyes slightly. "Yes, I'm in the fashion department."

"The one with the transfers?" Nerdy like male nodded. "Yes."

"Good, then tell the male one not to screw around." Vasco says, crossing his arms slightly.

"R-Right.."

••••••••

You glanced at the male beside you. "Vasco, right? What department are you in?"

Vasco turned to you before continuing to look straight, a bit shy. "I'm in the architecture department.."

"Interesting..well, thanks for helping getting rid of those guys. I'm surprised you're willing to help the weak." You smiled a bit, reaching into your pocket.

"It's nothing, I just don't like popular people. Bullying others.." Vasco mumbled a bit in reply and you held out the chocolate milk. "Here. You seemed to be going on a run a bit, even though it's night time, so take this as a gift for helping them."

Vasco shyly and hesitantly took it, thank you in the process. "Thanks.."

You nodded before started to walk away, giving a small wave. "I'll see you around school then, Vasco."

Vasco gave a small nod, watching your figure as you left. "A good person..." He whispered quietly, staring at the chocolate milk in his hand.