» Ep. 39 «

» I'm sorry. That's all I can say.

» all this shit happened with empty promises and such, and I'm sorry. Please let me know what I should do.

Should I just redo everything with my own story? Or leave it and just continue it however?

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused and anxious.

»«»«

"Y/n!"

You glance up after entering the classroom and closed the door behind you, just to see Zack, Daniel, Minhyoung, and Daewon all run towards you. The girls seemed to sigh in relief that nothing happened to you while Daewon instantly hugged you tightly.

"Y/n, you're here! We were so worried!" He pouts and spoke and you gave a small sheepish smile. "I'm sorry, my phone broke yesterday." Zack just grins seeing you smile and Daniel just smiled with relief coursing through his chest.

Meanwhile, Minhyoung flicked your forehead and huffed. "Idiot." You rubbed your head and felt Minhyoung replace Daewon's body with his as he hugged you as well and you smiled and patted his back. "I'm okay, nothing happened."

As this was going on, the professor watched them before clearing his throat. "Ahem. Gentlemen?" Said boys turned around and faced the professor who gave a look and they silently went to their desks, Zack pulling you over to your desk beside his.

You smiled apologetically to the professor and sat down quietly and sigh softly. You glanced Zack and gave another assured expression that you were fine and he just smiled softly and nodded.

You glanced around yourself and saw yourself surrounded by your friends, chuckling a bit. It seems as if it's been forever since you were in the classroom.

'Guess yesterday took a toll on me. Everything feels different.' You thought, brushing it off after a bit and smiled.

You saw Jay and Daniel giving occasional glimpses towards you every once in a while, whilst some of the girls gave you bright sweet smiles, such as Mira, Zoey and Yui. Meanwhile, Zack was laying on his arms and dozing off to sleep, facing you with his own smile.

'My friends care about me, that's all I need to focus on.'

»«»«

It was lunch time, and you were really getting troubled on where to sit.

Zack and Minhyoung were both pulling at your arms, making your hands holding the tray a bit unstable.

Whilst that was going on, Daewon was standing in front of you, with his cute smile and waiting for you to follow him to sit.

Meanwhile, Jay was sitting at the lunch table across from Daniel, who was staring at them with a sweat-drop and an awkward smile while Jay was staring nonchalantly, while leaning on his palm.

"Come sit with us, Y/n!" Zack gave his signature grin while looping his arm with yours and pulling you along. Minhyoung scoffs at Zack. "Why don't sit with your real friends, Y/n?" Min says, taking your tray with one hand before grabbing your free hand with his.

You just gave a awkward shy smile towards them all, glancing to the girls. Mira only gave a sympathetic smile, while Yui and Zoe gave glares to each other whilst giving cute expressions to you.