T2/Chapter 3

<5 years earlier> <and 2 months later the incident>

"Are you sure about it, Jenna!"

"Yes Mom! Of course I am!" "Here are the reports!"

"But how is this possible?"

"I don't know Dad! I thought the pregnancy tests I took day before were vague but after the check up! It's real! I'm pregnant Mom"

"Honey your life changed because of the fact you can't be pregnant and now..."

"I know Dad but it's the same situation now" "I don't know how but I did conceive!"

"Okay! I-I don't know what to say baby but what now?" Mom holds my hand in hers.

Last to last night I was in my office when I suddenly fainted in the conference room. Mel and our Niall sir immediately took me to the company doctor. The doctor checked me up and later had a doubt that I was pregnant. There weren't sufficient instruments in the company first aid room to clear it up.

Later when I felt better Mel brought me home. We picked up some pregnancy test kits on the way. When I checked, all of them resulted positive. I was in a straight denial cause I knew it wasn't possible.

Because of this thing my whole life took a turn! To get cleared I got checked up by a gynaecologist. The reports came today and the doctor said the results are positive. She informed that I was already 2 months pregnant. Means it all happened on the edge of this turning point. It was real! It was true! I was pregnant!! I was in a deep shock.

Why the hell my life wants to play games with me all the time. It's just making me weak.

After I came home I just locked myself in the room and sat on my bed, hardly breathing. The fact I was pregnant left my mind and I was just thinking about how it happened. Am I so luckily destined that those 9% chances worked?!

The fact that I can't become pregnant got me insulted by my husband's mother and I had to leave my love because of this! I was shivering.

Just a month before Harry's lawyer had send the divorce papers which I already signed and sent back. But now I am pregnant with his kid! It's Harry's and mine kid. Whole world's gossips were storming in my mind. I literally didn't know what to do?!

There was a life in my stomach! It's about mine and it's future.

First of all I decided to tell mom and dad that it had happened. I did so and now they are in a denial too.

Now for the question which mom had asked. I was blank. I wasn't ready for this. It's already happening!

"I don't know Mom!" "I just don't" tears had pooled in my eyes.

"Okay let's take it straight" Dad sat near me and wrapped his one arm around me, handling me.

I looked at him with a slight question mark on my face.

"Do. You. Want. This. Baby?" He quietly asked with damn seriousness.

"What?! I-I of course want this baby! I don't know if I can get pregnant again or not! I'm having it" I just shrugged in obviousness.

"Okay! That's good to hear! But now this gives birth to another question!" He sighed and gulped. "Do you want to inform Harry and his family about it?"

This question just made me froze. I knew it was gonna be dropped on my head like a bomb but I never thought of an answer. It just made me scared all the time.

If Harry and his family comes to know that I'm pregnant they obviously are gonna call me back and shower me with fake sorries. And why? Just because they want the kid and not me. I don't even know my kid is gonna get that respect. This pregnancy is already complicated and if my baby in case borns abnormal then I don't again want to be kicked out their life just letting me be more weak.

And if the baby is healthy, it's just gonna be fake love for me. I don't want my baby to grow in such fake people who are selfish and heartless.

But at the end of the day this baby belongs to Harry also. I don't care about his family now but Harry deserves to know about it for sure.

After thinking for few minutes I decide to answer.

"I think I'm going to tell him" I slowly look up at dad with numb eyes. "He has the right to know this"

Listening that Mom and dad looked at me for full 3 seconds before nodding. They were supporting me.

Mom and Dad then left me alone. I went upstairs in my room, sighed and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and dialled Harry's number. I had deleted his contact as I wanted to move on. But those digits never went out of my head.

After staring at the number for 2-3 minutes, making myself sure, I pressed the green call button and placed the phone my ear. My heart was pounding loudly against my chest.

Just a second later a lady started barking that the number isn't into existence and told me to check the number again.

What bullshit is this?

The number is accurate! Why the- did he change his number? Because of me? Cause he had a confidence on the fact that I'm gonna call him. Dork!

Whatever it was! I had to inform him. I called Cassie immediately.

After two to three rings she picked it up.

"Hello, Cas--"

"Why have you called her now?" It wasn't Cassie but the person sound sharp and familiar.

"Cassie?" I frowned.

"She is asleep! Why did you call even after Harry ended everything with you! Stop troubling him! Are you trying to reach him and trap him in your love again? Thank god I told him change his number! Stay away from him, Jenna"

Anne!

My bad! I closed my eyes shut as tears again pooled in my eyes.

"Mrs. Styles I-I need to talk to Ha-Harry urgently. Please-please try to under--" I stuttered.

"How shameless someone can be anymore. Look! My son has moved on! He is getting engaged next week with one of his classmate. And please! For god's sake-for Harry's sake forget him and let him move on! If you ever loved him then please spare my son!Don't ever try to reach him again! This is a warning to you. Let him get what he deserves! Forget him!"

Saying this Anne hung up the phone on my face.