Chapter 33

______

Janessa's PoV

Today is a big day for Niall and I want to be there for him......as well as Harry. But I cannot be there for both of them at a time so I decided to not go to the awards. Niall totally understood it and respected my decision. The superior office staff was also going to attend the function so Niall had a company anyways.

Everyone in the office wanted Niall to win but that wasn't something in my heart. This is Harry's first nomination in BICA. Niall has already won 4 of them. I want Harry to win this. That will keep him motivated towards the business. I can't see them competing so I'm not going and that's for my own sake too.

I was driving home to make Hannah ready for the function. Niall and Harry wanted her to be present over there. I don't know how Anne is going to treat her. I'll have to talk to Cassie to not let Anne be around my daughter.

(As I entered my block, I saw Harry leaning to his car with his hands folded to his chest-out of my house. Looks like he has been waiting there for a long time. He looks exhausted. A frown formed on my face.

We had an eye contact as he realised my arrival. It was not good at all. The emotions in his eyes were giving me bad vibes.

Is he here to talk about the texts I sent to him last night? Seriously? Like after 24 hours?!

I parked the car in my garage and walked up to Harry. I didn't notice he had cut his hair before as it was dark. But this hair cut was giving me old Harry vibes. I'm not ready for his new look. Its captivating and attractive.

"What are you doing here?" I stood in front of him maintaining my I-am-still-mad tone.

He looked up at me and darted his eyes to mine. My muscles literally loosened seeing his damp and red eyes. Like he has been crying since hours.

"Harry? Are you okay?" fuck my anger, I care for him!

I immediately stepped closer to him and held his forearm.

"Why did you text me those things?" He spoke in a low voice and rage started gathering in his eyes.

"Oh! So you are here to ask me about it after a whole ass day?!" I folded my hands and glared at him.

"Did you even mean what you said?"

"What?! You think, I just typed those things which I had buried back in my head a long time ago so that I won't hurt myself overthinking them!!" I snapped.

"Answer my question in a straight way!" He groaned.

"Of course I did! And it seems like it doesn't even matter to you! You have changed a lot, Harry! You have killed my Harry! The old Harry!"

"I-I have changed? You think I've changed!?" He stood straight, pointed towards him, raising his eyebrows and mad eyes at me.

His tall figure made me look up slightly. "Yes!!"

He started nodding slowly but had the expression of disbelief on his face.

"You know what? Ya! I have changed! Into a better me! And you have transformed into a different person which is a manipulative person!" "Someone I feel like I don't even know!!" "One second you say you love me and next second you-" "you are changed and not me!!" He yelled.

I stepped back as I flinched.

"How dare you...." I spoke in a low pitch. "How dare you!!!" I screamed on him. My eyes started watering. Not because he screamed on me, because I did.

"Exactly" he looked at me as if I did a sin and ain't ready to accept it.

"Harry what has happened to you?!" Tears rolled down my cheeks.