Chapter 23

Harry then dropped me home as it was too late. Since the time I came home there is a constant smile on my face. I am happy from inside. Felt like everything is good now. The emptiness in my life was filled. Just because someone was back in my life. I just wanted to jump on my bed like a 10 year old.

That night was something special and something to remember! After a very long time, I felt asleep while smiling and thinking about something which makes me happy and not being tired or by crying a lot.

This was same old morning but it had a different freshness. I was happy to wake up today. The smile on my face hadn't fade still.

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when the door bell rang.

"I'll see it" Mum smiled.

As soon as mom opened the door. Hannah suddenly screamed and jumped out of happiness. "Uncle Harry!!!"

"Harry?" I mumbled and the smile on face widened.

"Good morning Mrs. Johnson" Harry greeted mum.

"Morning" Mum rolled her eyes and walked to me.

Me and Harry exchanged grins. "Hey! How come you are here at this time?"

"I was wondering if you, me and Hannah spend the whole day together" he picked Hannah up in his arms and stood in front of me, opposite side of the kitchen counter.

"Harry, I got a job" I fake smiled at him.

He grabbed an apple from the basket. "Don't worry I've talked to Niall about it" he smirked.

"Hannah has school!"

"Mummy I can skip today!" Hannah looked at me with her innocent eyes.

"Yeah she can!" Harry agreed.

"Don't give me that look, honey. I know your little games" I rolled my eyes.

"Mummy please!!!"

"Mummy please!!" Harry repeated.

"Harry!" I chuckled. "Fine!" I shook my head with a smile and kept stirring the soup.

"By the way-" Harry took a bite.

"Hmm?"

"The BICA got postponed! It's a week later. Some technical problems occurred" Harry spoke casually.

"What?!!" My face lightened realising that Harry will be staying here for a week more.

"Uhmmm" he nodded.

"Or you bribed them to postpone it?" I looked at him from the corner of my eyes with a small smirk.

"What?! Nope!" "Why would I do that?"

"To make some more time and stay here"

"Oh please!" He rolled his eyes.

Me and Hannah scoffed.

"Why are you and this guy talking to each other so sweetly?" Mom whispered in my ear.

"Mom" "We're Good now" "I forgave him" I spoke quietly not letting Harry hear our conversation.

"What?!" Mom was shocked.

"What happen?" Harry asked.

"N-nothing" "Mom we'll talk about it later"

"Did you tell him about Hannah?" "If he dares to take her away I swear-"

"Mom please!! I didn't say anything about it. We will talk later about it. Please!" I was nervous now.