Chapter 28

"Niall!"

A high pitched voice woke me up as well as Niall. He was resting his head on mine and had fell asleep. I realised where I was and looked up at Niall.

As I looked up, I saw Niall looking around clearing his vision and then he looked at me. Our nose touching and lips just a inch away. We were so close, our eyes couldn't disconnect.

It was something different. Different blasts of emotions were being held inside me.

"Niall!!" Someone called him again.

We both looked at the person.

My heart bursted in my chest seeing Harry standing in front of us, holding the ICU door open.

We immediately separated.

"Harry! Yes?" Niall stood up, spoke in a croaky-sleepy voice, rubbed his face and ran his hand through his messy hair.

"Can you be near Hannah, I need a wee" he spoke looking at me. He wasn't concentrating on the conversation but just staring at me with tons of disappointment and pain in his eyes.

"Yea-Yeah!" Niall nodded and went in the room.

Harry came out, connected his eyes with me for a second, sucked his lower lip in in rage and walked away.

I rested my elbows on my thighs and palmed my face. "Shit!!!"

———

Harry returned back after a while with his palms fisted. I heart dropped to my knees seeing blood around his knuckles. I was startled.

"Harry!" I called and tried to stop him from going inside.

He acted like I didn't speak anything or I don't exist.

"Harry!!" I stood up, walked to him and grabbed him before he could go in the room.

"Don't touch me!" He jerked off my hands and warned me looking at my hand.

"Harry please!" "I know I gave you thousand of reasons to be mad at me but I'm not talking to you about any of that!"

"Then what?!" He looked up at me.

"Just sit here with me for some time" "Tell me what did you do" I looked in his eyes and requested.

"I don't have time for that" He tried to go inside but I blocked him.

I then held his hand and literally dragged him towards the benches.

"Jay-Janessa!!" He tried pulling me backwards.

"If you don't have time and make some for your daughter's mother and sit her" I pushed him down on the bench causing him to fall-sit on the bench.

"What the hell!" He widened his hands and glared at me.

I sighed.

"Just sit here for few minutes and relax!! You are tensed since yesterday! Billions of things are roaming inside your head!" "Just calm downnn!!" I scolded him.

"Why do you even care?!" He looked disgusted.

"That you won't understand!"

"Oh really?!" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, really!" I mocked his expressions.

He rolled his eyes and attempted to stand up.

I snaked my hand in his and stopped him. "Ouch!!!" I winced as Harry pulled my hand while getting rid of it.

"Janessaaaa!!!" He was frustrated now. "Leave my hand" "It's only going to hurt you!"

"This is the basic pain I've ever gone through, Harry! I'm used to it! Shut up and sit down!" "And Harry please! There's no one here to show how mad you are on me or how much you want to stay away from when you really cannot!!" I yelled.