T2/chapter 4

"He is getting engaged"

"ENGAGED"

Like with a girl! With an another girl!

My heart dropped in my stomach and goosebumps formed on my skin. I was just staring at the wall in front of me with disbelief.

"But it's just-just been 2 months....." my voice cracked.

Harry is getting engaged?!?! But we just separated and-

How can someone be so much shameless?!

After few minutes of gulping Anne's words, I stood up on my stumbling feet and went into the bathroom. Stood under the cold running water, closing my eyes and started thinking about everything I had went through since I was a kid.

I don't want to repeat everything to tease the pain inside me. But to conclude it, my life has been a disaster! Everytime happiness wants to touch me, sadness and pain just brushes it off.

I need to stitch my life together and become selfish as hell. Fuck Harry I'm not related to him know!

Our directions have split from this moment!

I'm forgetting him! I'll try!

But he is of course gonna be my sweet and bitter past!

I looked down at my belly and placed my hand over it.

"I'm having this baby. It's the one and only reason I'm gonna live" I mumble.

I'm gonna keep this baby as a secret from Harry and his family! Harry has chose his way and I'm happy for him. He can become a dad from the other girl too! And even if in future Harry comes to about this child, I'm not even gonna let his shadow fall on my baby.

It's mine and that's all! This is a serious twist in my life which I'm gonna adopt.

--

The family I had in NYC knew about this baby and my past. But just Mel knew the name of the father.

After 3 months, it was all going well and smooth. I was finally happy with the life I'm living. The people in my office took care of me and my baby delicately. Niall Sir used to speak to the baby in my bump, trying to make me happy He was a huge support in these days.

I obviously felt that emptiness in my life. I'm pregnant and the person I need most at this stage is getting married to someone else. I'm never gonna forgive Harry for this. Cheater!

Everything was alright until one day Cassie and Jake popped in my house. I was almost shivering facing them with the bump. That day they just came to meet me and to tell me that they have shifted to NYC for Jake's job and Cassie's dancing career.

But when they saw this huge bump, they obviously knew I was pregnant. They also knew that it was Harry's baby. I won't cheat on him in anyways of course!

They were shook to death when they just started showering questions on me. Then told them to calm down and narrated them what happened actually. They confirmed that Harry was getting engaged.

Jake got pissed at Anne and Cassie got more of it. When I asked Cassie if Anne told her about the phone call, she straight away denied. She said that she didn't even see my contact on the recents list. Maybe Anne deleted it. Neither Anne told anyone that I called.

She even said that she and Jake moved here to live away from Cassie's family. Jake was furious seeing all this happening with me. They just didn't believe whatever I told them. But at last they supported me saying I did the right thing. Harry or his family didn't deserve this kid.

After ending that serious and hurting discussion, Cassie revealed the fact that she and Jake were in a relationship since we were in college. I kind snapped at them at first for hiding it but I already had a doubt on them so it wasn't that shocking for me!

They bought a house just one block away from my house. Since then I got a support from my old best friends too! We were all like a actual family now. Jake took care of me like a big brother. Cassie was almost the whole time with me, taking care of me.

Few weeks later I decided not to hide this fact from Judy either! After I told Judy this all, she got mad at me. Late Cassie and Jake explained her not to freak out and why I took this decision. She was happy but a bit disappointed because I told this too late! After she was convinced, I took a promise from her that she won't tell this to Louis.

If Louis comes to know this he is surely gonna spill it out before Harry. He is Harry's best friend and wants to see him happy! And I didn't want this to happen! Judy agreed as now she was also pissed on Styles family.

--

Few months later finally I gave birth to a healthy and gorgeous daughter. I became a mom! She was white like milk. Her little body just fitted perfectly in my arms. The shin on her face was lightening me up. Her little fingers grabbed my finger. She is the most beautiful girl in the world! Her big forest eyes had me low for a while but I was prepared to see Harry's reflection in her.

She wasn't  a cry baby. She only used to smile all the time and only cry when she wanted her diaper to be changed or was hungry. She used to go to strange people happily and wasn't scared of them.

My eyes were just stuck at her with numbness. I just couldn't believe that I created this beautiful life. My heart was fluttering seeing my own kid in my hands.

I didn't take anyone's suggestions for the baby's name cause I already had a name in my mind. This is how Hannah came in my life.

Since she entered my life, I started living full of it. Hannah is everything for me! I just couldn't stay away from her for even a second in the start but then I had to make myself understand that she is only mine and ain't leaving me like others did.

She's a god's forever blessing to me.

Everyone was blended with her to the core. Cassie and Jake just couldn't live without meeting her everyday and spending time with her. Mom and Dad are always with me and Hannah. They just see me in Hannah. They never cared for me when I was a child. Now they wanna live that time.

Mel and Niall sir used to visit at the weekends to meet Hannah. Hannah is really fond of Niall sir. They are kind of best friends now. That's a little weird for me! Their minds are just like each other. Their choices are exactly same. Niall sir takes Hannah with him for outings and doesn't let her feel like she doesn't has a father.

Since then my life was on a track. Everything was very well. For these 5 years, my life just surprised me by not surprising me.

--

But who knew that smoothness in my life wasn't going to last more....