T2/ chapter 5

< PRESENT DAY>

Today's day was very long. It's almost 10 pm when I'm heading back home. I didn't even pick Hannah from school today, Cassie did. Mom and Dad are gone out for some function and this is why I had to tell Cassie to take care of Hannah all day. The new project stuff is making my schedules much hectic.

Plus my god damn phone went dead few hours ago. I haven't talked to my little bean since 12 hours and I'm impatient right now.

My life right now is just like Rihanna's song. Work, work, work, work and rest I don't understand.

[A/N: old freaking joke ik]

I sigh in my car while taking a turn for Jake's and Cassie's house. I'm gonna have dinner there, straight go home and cuddle with my little baby. It's been long since I have spend a quality time with her. I miss my daughter.

I park my car in the second garage and get out of it with a smile. I'm excited to meet my baby. I first want to pull her in a tight hug. The grin on my face is stuck when I open the main door and walk in.

"Hannah!" I call her merrily.

"Mummyyyy!!" Pause. "Look what I got" she runs at me from the dinning table where Cassie was sitting, feeding Hannah her dinner. Han was holding a big box of chocolates and some more gifts.

I sit down on my knees, pull her into a hug first, ask her about the day and how she was and then see what she was showing me.

"Oh god! Cassie why did you give her so many chocolates" I look up at Cassie and scoff.

She looked deadly nervous. I got confused seeing her expressions. Like she was hiding something from me.

"No mom, aunt Cassie didn't give me this. That uncle gave me this. He is a very nice person" She points out someone in the direction of the living room.

I look up at the person. As soon as I do that, My heart stops beating literally as I connect my eyes with familiar green ones. The 6 feet tall figure, That familiar pale white face, the curls falling on his forehead, his hair weren't short and slicked back but they were very long this time! And those touched pink lips took me back in my past.

I feel like this isn't real and I'm dreaming.

My breathing accelerates automatically. Heart drops in my stomach and I start standing up slowly not believing he was standing in front of me. My eyes were getting wet seeing him after such a long time. It's was him! It was Harry! M-My Harry!

A small smile formed on my face but he- he didn't look good.

Those green eyes weren't happy to see me but were scanning my face with deep confusion. His face had a shocking frown. Like thousands of questions were exploding in his mind.

"Mom!! He is aunt Cassie's brother! My uncle?" Hannah pulls my dress and brings me out of my thoughts.

Mine and Harry's eye contact breaks as I look at Han.

"Mom"

I get dragged out of the happiness of seeing my love in front of me and the fact that Hannah just called me 'Mom' before Harry, strokes me.