Chapter 27

"Why didn't you tell me about your pregnancy on the phone call!!" She yelled and complained.

How can she say this at this stage too??!!! Her son's life is struggling towards happiness and she still wants to blame me right now?! I was distraught.

I glanced at Jake.

His blood was boiling.

"Mrs. Styles, please do us all a favour, leave us alone for fu-God's sake!" Jake spoke on our behalf.

"I'm talking to her!" She snapped and pointed me out.

"Fine then. I don't want to give you any explanation. You can talk to my lawyer, like your son said the same to us earlier" I passed a quick smile at the end.

"You cannot talk to me like that!" Anne growled.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Styles but I have see off the good girl inside me to make mine and my daughter's life better. I'm sorry" saying this I walked away.

"Janessa!" Anne tried to stop.

But this time I was done taking shit in my life.

Cassie and Judy stayed in the hospital. Jake drove me home and told me that he was happy seeing me standing for myself. But it was all just for Hannah.

2 hours after I left, Cassie called Jake and told that Hannah was conscious. The look of ecstasy could be seen on my face the next second. I wanted to go the hospital but my health was weak so Jake ordered me not to get out of house. But I knew he just did that because it wouldn't have been worth going. Harry wouldn't have let us meet Han.

She was now fine and that's what was important for me.

Cassie told me that Hannah was continuously asking for me when she woke up but she was fine when she saw Harry. They told her that I was sick and resting.

After Jake went to the hospital he requested Harry to let me facetime Hannah. Fortunately he permitted.

The moment I saw Hannah talking and smiling, my heart felt so peaceful and was fluttering. Like something was been removed off my chest and I could relax now.

I could rest all day then. Mom and Dad were taking a massive care of mine.

I was in the balcony having green vegetable soup which didn't tasted nasty. But mom warned me to finish it.

I was counting the stars when my phone ringed.

It was a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: I am so sorry! Are you okay now?

I got confused reading the text. Seems like some relative send it.

Me: Yes! I'm home now. Sorry, who is this?

Unknown: That's great! Your well wisher.....Maybe!

Unknown: Also, I'm sorry for the deadly accident. It was a stupid dare. I had to complete it.

What. The. Hell. Who is this?! Dare?! What is this person talking about?!!

Me: What are you talking about?! What dare?

Unknown: A dare of knocking your daughter down. She is so cute though.

For few seconds I couldn't believe on what I was reading.

"What!!!!" I was shook to death after I analysed it. My eyes almost falling out, staring at the text.

Who is this psycho?!!! Fear took over me.