Chapter 29

___________

After we came upstairs, I started thinking a lot about what Harry said downstairs. I was in the restroom, standing before the mirror, taking some decisions.

Harry is strong. I'm not. I saw him breaking into pieces today. It was more hard to see than living away from him. Whatever Harry told was for mine, Hannah's, Niall's, Katherine's And Anne's sake. He never considers himself when it's about betterment so I think I am not going to consider what Harry told me to do too!

Why always him!!

"Some psycho broke the men's room mirror! Now I have to clean this mess!!" A maid hauled from outside.

I got confused for a second before realising that
it was Harry! He punched the mirror seeing me and Niall together. Harry!!!

I took a at myself in the mirror. My hair were tangled at the bottom, face was destroyed due to crying and my whole body was a mess. But mind was a disaster.

I went to London 8 years ago. Never thought I would fall in love with some stranger over there. Never thought I would love someone more than myself and more than anything, never thought someone will do the same for me. I was never been treated like that before. But Harry changed my life and filled it with everything good thing he can and just was struggling to make it more better. It was like he had only that intention in his life. I was so so so so important to him. Maybe I still am!

After Harry came in life, everything started coming together. I got my parents back, I experienced having real friends, I experienced care and love, I met the love of my life, everything started transforming into positive. But the person because of which this happened had to sacrifice his love for giving her all this. And that pinches my heart badly.

I got a gorgeous and a candy like sweet daughter from him. I never expected Harry to forgive me so soon after he came to know about Han. But he just forgave me just because he was grateful that I'm still in his life. Why is he like this?! Why is he so overnice and precious. My eyes watered.

People always said I sacrificed things and was selfless but it was never me. It was him! It was Harry! All the damn time! He just wanted to protect me from everything which could hurt me. Even from his mother. I admit he did wrong making me go away from him but that was the least he could hurt me. He knew everything else was worse to go through.

I felt like this is the time to payback. It's the time to give him what he deserves. Time to give Harry what he wants. Starting with me marrying Niall and giving Hannah a father.

I pulled out my phone and made a call.

I was picking my nails nervously still the person picked.

"Hey?! Jenna?"

"Hey!!" "Umm I was wondering if we could meet up as soon as possible. I want you to help me with something. Something big"

———

Harry's POV

Jane had disappeared for a while since we came upstairs. Last time I saw her, she was on a call in the middle of the night. Maybe it was from home.

I was sitting in the ICU with Hannah. She was asleep.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I was going to be okay seeing Jane with someone else. Fine, I know I'm not going to be so. It feels like everything is on its way to be right if I do this.

But this all is on a fake plot. I lied to her. I lied to her about Katherine being pregnant. I know she would be soft thinking of a unborn life being fatherless when everyone except her thinks who the father is. I made her think that it's going to be cruel that baby not getting a father. I know she would have pictured Hannah. This is why she agreed with my decisions, did she? I still doubt. But this lie is a lie too. It didn't start here.