Chapter 39

_______

"Janessa, I-I know this isn't the good time but.....the sooner you know it's better. And you guys are alone there so y'all can sort it out then and there.....maybe!"

"Okay stop scaring me and tell me what it is!" I groaned. My heart beat was accelerating with every passing second.

"I'm in London" "With Katherine"

"Huh?" Wh-what!" I almost laughed. "What are you doing in UK and with Katherine?!"

"Janessa, Whatever I told you was by interrogating Katherine. I forced her to blurt it out on the call. After she spilled everything out, she told me there's something she doesn't know but is very huge. Some secret. That's only between Louis and Harry"

"Okay?" I was holding onto my breath.

"She told me to come to London and meet her. And when I came here-To be honest when I knew what crap it is, I was moved as hell"

"Stefan come to the point! Tell me!"

"Katherine had a doubt about something and we went to Louis to clarify" "Trust me you should call him and ask it yourself. I don't have the right to tell you"

"What?! Why can't you tell me!" I got mad.

"I was only supposed to do the background explaining!" "I'm hanging up, call Louis right now. He is expecting your call" "Good luck"

"Stefan what-" he hung up the call.

What. Was. This. I'm scared now.

Whatever it is, I need to know before Harry is done taking his shower.

I immediately called Louis. I was holding to the bed sheet so tight that it was almost ripping the mattress. My foot was banging the floor continuously as I couldn't control my wild thoughts.

"Louis!!" I spoke as soon as he picked the call.

"Jenna" "Hey!"

"I don't have the time for Hello's and how are you's!" "Stefan called me, told me everything and I'm on the verge of exploding. Just tell me what it is! Just straight away! No stuttering, no trying to make it sound better or no more hiding things! just tell me. Everything for once!!"

"Relax!!"

"Louis, I can't-"

"And listen to me without uttering a single word. It's hard for me to tell you this. I'm breaking a promise to tell you all. It's not easy for me!" "Harry was suppose to tell you this but I know he would never do that!" "You'll hate him like crazy"

"You just made it worse" I pressed my eyes close because I was running out of patience.

"It is worse!" "Janessa, Harry loves you. Like anything. Like he can do anything for not being separated from you!" "He had to physically go through it however.....but he never let it happen nominally"

"Your words are confusing and consuming my patience" I just wanted to pick the knife from that fruit basket and shove it in the sofa for a million times.

"Fine! Listen in your way! Directly!" "After your lawyer sent back the divorce papers on which you signed, they were....they were....supposed to be filed" "And"

"Aaaaand?!"

"Jesus, Harry never filed it! Which means you guys are-"

There was a silence filled with shock after Louis suddenly stopped talking.

"He what?!" I stoped breathing for real and stared at the floor with my eyes popping out.

My heart was ready to burst listening to the words I'm already reading in my mind right now.