Chapter 8

"So what now?" "Just because he remembers your favourite ice cream flavour, you are going to treat him good?" Mel groans showing her widened eyes.

"Chillll" I widen my eyes too but in fear and gesture her to relax. "No! I'm just telling you what happened yesterday" "And-And I think Hannah likes him" I shrug in nervousness.

Seems like Mel was going to eat me up soon.

"Okay" he folds her hand, nods slowly and leans back to the chair. "What is your status now?" She raises her one eyebrows at me.

"My feelings for Harry hasn't changed--"

"So you still love him?" She suddenly stands up with a high pitched voice.

"No! No! No!" "Feelings of hate!!!" I clear.

"Oh!" She blinks twice processing things and sits down back.

"I can't let him meet Han more. I'm afraid if he gets attached to her and wants her" "I can't loose my baby and there's no way I'm accepting Harry again" I speak in an exclaiming tone.

"That's like my girl" Mel smirks.

"Yeah" "C'mon! Get back to work now. I gotta go to Niall sir for submitting this file" "It was urgent" I say while standing up, moving my hair back of my ear and grabbing the file.

"May I come too?" Mel stands up with excitement.

"What!?" I scoff.

"A old friend of Niall sir has come to meet him" "Trust me he is hot as lava" she starts dreaming and looks at the roof.

I scan her with a disgusting look and chuckle. "I thought you were thinking of your last night's tinder date"

"Who?" She frowns.

"Mel it was just about last night!!" I look at her being stunned. "Alex!!"

"Ohhh! That blue eyes guy!" "I think I'm gonna stop thinking about him" she pouts.

"Why?" I chuckle while I reach to my cabin door.

"He is too cute" she leans back to my desk.

"And is that a problem?" I widen my hands.

"Yeah...." "I mean I'll always have to handle the girls around us when I'm with him. I don't want him to slip and fall for some other chick! You know handsome guys are overconfident about their demand"

My Harry was the most handsome boy in the university but he never looked at a single girl. But me! Okay, sometimes he did mistakes but we're talking about LOVE!

"I don't know! I'm not experienced in that part" I roll my eyes and walk out of my cabin. "Be right back"

I don't know what Harry thinks of me still. Maybe he likes Katherine now. Ugh! He can love people but can never support them or stand by them. No girl's gonna last with him. Cause this is the basic thing a girl needs.

But he-but he did love me like it was gonna be a forever. I could see that in his eyes......

I knock on Niall sir's cabin door with a smile before entering in.

"Sir this file you--" I suddenly stumble on my feet seeing the familiar face of sir's old friend! I choked when the person turned back at me and we had an eye contact.