T2/Chapter 7

A/N: I published the last chapter as chap 7 but this is the one. So don't get confused with the notifications.

--

I was checking my presentation when the door bell rang. It was 2:35pm, must be Harry. I remove my glasses and shut my laptop down. After a minute I hear some murmurings from downstairs. Mom must have opened the door. But I know it's not mom talking with Harry cause she still hates him. It must be Han & Harry.

I talked to Cassie last night. She told me, Harry is here for the International CEO awards. A month before! She was trying to contact me last night to tell about the surprise visit of Harry but my phone was switched off. My bad.

I sigh and walk up to my closet. I don't think much about the outfit as I'm just going as a guardian and not to impress my ex husband. So I just take out a red spaghetti strapped red casual dress, wear black regular heels, brush my straight hair and get into my off white over coat. Basic Make up was already on my face so I finally grab my handbag. After placing Hannah's scarf, hanky, sanitiser in it I grab her denim jacket and head downstairs.

I reach downstairs and see Hannah in Harry's arms, them talking with huge grins on their faces. My eyes get stuck on Harry's unusual outfit. He was wearing a denim button up shirt upon a black jeans. Hair tied up in a bun.

I know Harry is internally fluttering holding his own daughter in his arms. Me and Harry have an eye contact for a second as I walk past them in the kitchen. Soon I grab a water bottle from the refrigerator and walk in the living room.

"Honey, come here" I take Hannah from Harry's arms without looking at him or touching him.

This is so weird! Like Harry wasn't in our lives till yesterday night and today he is taking Hannah for outing and I'm going along too.

I place Han on the ground, kneel down and make her wear her jacket upon the dark blue frock she's already wearing.

"Mummy, Uncle Harry is so sweet and--"

Before she could complete I choke. Uncle Harry?

"You'll see that soon" I say and stand straight holding her hand.

Harry passes me an unamused look and I look away.

"Where do you want to go, love?" Harry kneels down to carry Han in his arms again.

Generally Han doesn't like being picked up in arms but she ain't even complaining when it's Harry. This is creepy.

"Anywhere" Han places a kiss on Harry's cheek and wraps her arms around his neck.

Oh god!

We then sit in the car. Harry is driving and I'm sitting on the front seat besides him carrying our daughter in my lap. Jeez! This is giving me family vibes and thinking of it is forming knots in my stomach. Ugh!

We first go to a amusement park where the father and daughter have massive fun. Where as I get bored following them everywhere. I and Harry only have eye contacts and not a single talk.

Later we go to a mall where Harry forcefully buys Hannah a plenty of dresses and stuff. When we were in bottom wear section, I remembered how Harry used to choose shorts and jeans for me, not being a typical complaining boyfriend. That Orange dress conversation, less ripped, more ripped complaints and me getting fat teasings were just flashing in my mind continuously.

In the evening while returning we stopped by a ice parlour.

"What flavour do you want, Ma'am?" Harry asks Han in a very amusing way.